Religion Which One Is Right If Any

All religion is false hope.
If a human can't cope with life by themselves they have no right to be a human.

If anything I'm a Buddhist. Only because you automatically know Shaolin marital arts 'n stuff.

Seriously though. See what the crusades did? If one person, the highest priest of a church had a problem with someone they were dead. All because they were believe to be beings that can talk to god.
B.S.

k thx bai
Once again, men do those things...they just use religions as an excuse. Remember the Civil Rights movement, they used skin color/race for that one. Same thing is going on with radical Islam.

And knowing martial arts is a plus period:o

All religion is false hope.
If a human can't cope with life by themselves they have no right to be a human.

If anything I'm a Buddhist. Only because you automatically know Shaolin marital arts 'n stuff.

Seriously though. See what the crusades did? If one person, the highest priest of a church had a problem with someone they were dead. All because they were believe to be beings that can talk to god.
B.S.

k thx bai

Wow, such a strong argument there. :dry:

How can any religion be voted for given the vast amount of evidence against any one given faith system... Or even thinking about the amount of religions predating the popular ones... Its real nice you guys have something to hang out about and feel special about... Yet if you weren't born into the system and brainwashed by your parents you wouldn't all be so defensive about it.

Then you're poll is wrong. According to this those are not all the 6 largest world religions:

Worldwide_percentage_of_Adherents_by_Religion.png

And don't show me that old Christian Science Monitor list either, of course they will lie!
that's totally whack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"