Reminder: X2 on Fox tonight hosted by Patrick and Ian

narrows101

Reaction score
Apparently introducing new characters between the action and who knows what else.

FOX at 8:00 p.m. ET (for those in the NYC area that's channel 5).

Is this going to be on the net? I don't know if I will be able to watch.

As long as you record the segments they are in and who knows, Maybe they will talk a bit about the Phoenix.

Note: Woot! My 100th post! :D

I am looking forward to this.... although I am sure that the movie will be all cut to **** to fit it in the timeframe.

Crap, I bet they're gonna show some new footages. :down Two more days. Just two more days! I have to resist this, somehow...

Grrr...Smackdown on at the same time....grrr

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
Grrr...Smackdown on at the same time....grrr

-TNC
I haven't watched wrestling since I was 8

Smackdown sucks now anyway. Reguardless its on tomorrow for me because the Yankee/Met game is coming on.

I used to watch RAW and Smackdown! every single week last few years. Haven't been watching em lately. They've gotten boring...

I'm gonna have to switch between the Yankees/Mets game for this one!

Mr Lex Luthor said:
I used to watch RAW and Smackdown! every single week last few years. Haven't been watching em lately. They've gotten boring...

exactamundo... im more of a TNA guy now, but wrestling in general, ever since the X3 hype started, just lost the battle to stay on my schedule...

but im sure ill get back into it later this summer into fall:up:

Ooh, it's starting! :D
Though I'm seeing Kelsey...not Patrick

Crap, I don't think us here in Canada get to see all the X3 stuff, DARN YOU CANADA TV!

Wow, it's been on for 2 minutes and they're already showing new shots of Kitty, Beast and Juggernaut!

Pyrox said:
Ooh, it's starting! :D
Though I'm seeing Kelsey...not Patrick
It is? Alright, you gotta tell us step-by-step! Describe! :eek: :p

danoyse said:
Wow, it's been on for 2 minutes and they're already showing new shots of Kitty, Beast and Juggernaut!
OMG, really? What were they doing in the new shots?

They were only quick 2 second things, then they told us that we'd be seeing stuff...but first, X2.
My guess is something every commercial, so I'll just sit here with my tape recorder....
waiting for a commercial,lol

Hey its Curtis from 24 as one of the secret service agents, I never noticed that before.

Did Kelsey replace Patrick?..

They showed new quick shots of Juggernaut and Beast....pretty sweet..

-TNC

Alright, don't forget to DVR, Tivo'd or whatever and upload em for us! ;) :up:

They cut out that little piece of dialogue between Bobby and John about "having a good time" and "I don't think she's getting excited" and stuff...

-TNC

Is it me or did they cut the scene where bobby froze logan's soda?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"