Gotham Gotham Season 4 Episode 22/Season Finale- "A Dark Knight:No Man's Land"

Okay, so looking over at the page from the leaked script from a month or two ago, Mother and Shiva ARE different characters. They just cut Shiva's scene from the final cut of the episode.

I hope that deleted scene surfaces, specially since they went through the trouble of getting an actress for it (another leaked page that I can't right at the moment).

I wonder if DC will let them use any Bat iconography or a suit next season. They can't have Joker or green hair so probably not. Although they did slip in the Bat Signal in a sneaky way. The clouds made a bat (rotated 90 degrees though)
I’ve been wondering about that myself.
We’ve seen visions of Batman a couple times in the show and both times it was without pointy ears.
I have a feeling that if we do see any Batman action next season, it’ll be about the same.

We’ve seen visions of Batman a couple times in the show and both times it was without pointy ears.
I have a feeling that if we do see any Batman action next season, it’ll be about the same.

That would suckkkkkkkkkkk

He did burst into a swarm of bats. So that's something.
[YT]AIo1Dz7UIA4[/YT]

He did burst into a swarm of bats. So that's something.
[YT]AIo1Dz7UIA4[/YT]

That would have been so much more epic if they got Kevin Conroy to do the voice of Bats.

I want to know who Barbara picked to make the 'Sirens Turf, No Men' sign. Because it's such a menial and unimportant task- probably beneath the League ladies- that I would love to know how that conversation went. Like:

Barbara: We need a sign. Not in neon. Done by hand. To let the city know that this is a 'No boys allowed' club. Now...do I have any volunteers?

She probably did it herself. :o

Solid season finale... those last few minutes was gold.

We should start a petition to get a full fledged live action Bstman series when season five ends, and re-hire all the same actors. All the villains on this show are established...supporting cast in place...hire a slightly older actor to play Bruce but keep David on for flashback scenes...

And like I stated many times before, I'll say it again: no recasting David. I'd like to see him put on the cowl.

We should start a petition to get a full fledged live action Bstman series when season five ends, and re-hire all the same actors. All the villains on this show are established...supporting cast in place...hire a slightly older actor to play Bruce but keep David on for flashback scenes...

:pcg:

And like I stated many times before, I'll say it again: no recasting David. I'd like to see him put on the cowl.

If he adds forty pounds of muscle beforehand. The batsuit on that weedy little frame would look ridiculous.

Same.

I'd watch Gotham even if it turns into trash as long as David keep portraying Bruce Wayne, no matter how scrawny he looks.

That sounds great for when Gotham's finally done :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"