Renaissance Festivals

The only thing worse than a Star Trek Convention is a Ren Fair......

i think theyre pretty lame.

although i suppose there is no difference then attending comic-con...

There is a big damn difference. Comic-Con is widely recognized by fans and media alike as a pop-culture event. Ren fairs are not

So, Empress, you'll be going to the RenFest on Pirate Weekend? How awesome is that?! You'll get to be a Pirate-talking Maiden. Arrrrrggghhh!! :up:

So, Empress, you'll be going to the RenFest on Pirate Weekend? How awesome is that?! You'll get to be a Pirate-talking Maiden. Arrrrrggghhh!! :up:

Hell's yeah, I imagine there will be some folks dressed as Davy Jones, Barbarossa....if I'm lucky. :csad:

Ren fair's rock, if you're into full figured women and their cleavage and hanging around the exact reason parents don't want their kids playing D&D.

Hell's yeah, I imagine there will be some folks dressed as Davy Jones, Barbarossa....if I'm lucky. :csad:
Why won't you dress up? Coz it's lame? :(
When I went with my friends, I was the only one who dressed up and I didn't give a rat's ass what they or other people thought. Like Halloween, it's the only time I can role-play. Okay, maybe those are not the ONLY times but that's another story...

Cause it has to be perfect. I'll have a picture of what I want it (dress) to look like and it would be a complete, expensive let down. I'm royalty dammit!

Plus, I'm lazy.

Cause it has to be perfect. I'll have a picture of what I want it (dress) to look like and it would be a complete, expensive let down. I'm royalty dammit!

Plus, I'm lazy.
O I can so picture you dressed as a medieval empress!

Ren fair's rock, if you're into full figured women and their cleavage and hanging around the exact reason parents don't want their kids playing D&D.

I always eye up the swords but never have the dough. Now I have the dough, I may go nuts.

O I can so picture you dressed as a medieval empress!

I knew that you could. :up:

my cousin went to a ren fair, I go to pick him up and I see one of the wenches(chubby girl) shoved into a dress about 3 sizes to small and her cleavage had some nice acne mixed in there.....yea that's how I want to spend an afternoon....

:p I love the guys with the tight spandex pants, well built of course and a nice package. :ninja:

my cousin went to a ren fair, I go to pick him up and I see one of the wenches(chubby girl) shoved into a dress about 3 sizes to small and her cleavage had some nice acne mixed in there.....yea that's how I want to spend an afternoon....
OMG! The horror!!! No wonder you're traumatized and put off by such events. :csad:

Some pictures from yesterday. It was a full day, a lot of walking and a lot of shopping. We started with the glass blowing, next was Johnny Fox the Sword Swallower, Jousting and finished with the Aerial Angels.

DSCN0676.jpg

DSCN0677.jpg

Some masks, I thought were pretty bad ass.

DSCN0680.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"