Spies next door or I'm just paranoid

I had 3 men of middle eastern descent that lived below me. They had several meetings with many other men usually 2x a week. They lived their for about a 2 weeks before I decided to talk with the apartment manager...I felt terrible for even feeling the need to talk with her, but I did. She said that she had already been in contact with the proper autorities....that kind of freaked me out, and then suddenly overnight, they were gone.....very weird.

It may be awkward to talk to someone about it, but you never know. Remember, actor James Woods notified a sterwardess when he saw several Muslims acting strangely in the seats behind him when he was aboard a flight. The stewardess told him not to worry about it, and walked away.

Those Muslims that he saw were some of the hijackers in 9/11. They were going through the motions before the attack.

It may be awkward to talk to someone about it, but you never know. Remember, actor James Woods notified a sterwardess when he saw several Muslims acting strangely in the seats behind him when he was aboard a flight. The stewardess told him not to worry about it, and walked away.

Those Muslims that he saw were some of the hijackers in 9/11. They were going through the motions before the attack.

It was very uncomfortable for me to the managers about this.....but I also know that many terrorists are caught simply because someone said something.......I HAVE NO IDEA what these guys were up to, if anything......what I do know is they were gone "overnight"....and VERY QUIETLY....I didn't hear a thing....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"