Spies next door or I'm just paranoid

Dark Phantom

Sing for me!
Reaction score
I post this in the New Batusi Lounge, but I thought it deserved it's own thread. Maybe you guys can help me out and explain to me what this is.

This past year a weird occurence has been happening in the parking lot next to my house. Every week or so this white van pulls up in the parking lot with a weird satellite/antenna thing built unto the roof. My family never gave it a thought, but now I'm just tired of it an want answers. Sometimes when these people park, their satellite has the Nasa logo on it I think. I can't really tell because it's far away. So I just supposed that they might be astronomers, but no I think this somethign different. Hell I think my neighbor is in on it. Earlier this year he randomly tied this cable reaching across from his front tree all the way into the backyard. I have no idea what purpose it serves because no cable in my town is hooked up like that.

What are these guys? Some kind of spies? Alien contacters? Or are they just some idiots thinking they're doing something important?

I'm going to post a video to show you I'm not kidding...

[YT]SZxYFWfo49I[/YT]

Well judging by those videos, I'd say you've got about two weeks to get affairs in order.

Why don't you go up to the van and ask them what there doing. If you don't repost in a wekk then we'll know your dead.

If you are going for the Blair Witch Project feel. You nailed it.

Yes, I'm having a good time spying on you.

WOW! Cory in the House.....Your sister needs a life...or better television...

It's probably....IDK it's strange that's all I have to say about that...

I'm gonna say that these people probably work for some sort of cable company and are systematically testing sygnal strengths in your area. They're probably looking for the best place to be a tower.

I'm gonna say that these people probably work for some sort of cable company and are systematically testing sygnal strengths in your area. They're probably looking for the best place to be a tower.

For a year or more? they come at least 2 or 3 times a week.

WOW! Cory in the House.....Your sister needs a life...or better television...

It's probably....IDK it's strange that's all I have to say about that...

I hate to say it, but she forced me to watch the show against my will and dare i say it.....I kind of...liked it:wow:

They probably have continually bad signals out there with cell phones, or mixed signals. Or they want to catch background noise.

It usually takes a LONG time, when you continually try to employ new methods.

Your sister's cute. Is she single?

The opening made me giggle.
WTF is that hole in their SUV for?
I've seen a car with that before.
They're probably just astronomers, or they work for NASA and that antenna is so they can do work from home.
The background noise in the video made it creepy at some points.

I love a good conspiracy theory, but the antenna looks like something from a TV news van, possibly weather-related. They could easily be gathering weather or signal info. Also, the fact that they're doing it out in the open in relatively light conditions suggests that they're not doing anything real shady.

That is strange.

If curiosity eats at you too much, you can always call the cops and say that there is a suspicious looking van parked out front, or just call the cops and see if they've already been notified by the people in van that they'd be working in that location.

I'm sure the police can provide at least a decent explanation.

That is strange.

If curiosity eats at you too much, you can always call the cops and say that there is a suspicious looking van parked out front, or just call the cops and see if they've already been notified by the people in van that they'd be working in that location.

I'm sure the police can provide at least a decent explanation.

I was thinking of charging over there and demanding answers, but I like your idea better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"