Report on Spider-Man 3 filming.

TheSlag said:
Yep, and here's a drool pad for you to mop up your over enthusiastic Drool for nothing. A shift shaper, made of sand... and it's SPECTACULAR that he ... he... *gasp*... fills an armored car with sand... OHHHH the Glory of Da Imagination.

*sigh*

Not alot of seats on your school bus huh?

webhead731 said:
Yeah, but Tobey is Peter Parker and Spider-Man, it would be to weird to see a different actor being advertised as Spider-Man.

I just want them to keep the original actors.

Aren't you happy Bale stepped in as Batman? Actually I though Val Kilmer did ok considering the material. There are thousands of uknowns out there and they can surely find one more actor to fill in Peter Parker's shoes. Tobey wasn't exactly perfect but he did an awesome job.

Advanced Dark said:
Not alot of seats on your school bus huh?

I hear your "school" has those "special" ones for you and your fellow "special" students.

Advanced Dark said:
Aren't you happy Bale stepped in as Batman? Actually I though Val Kilmer did ok considering the material. There are thousands of uknowns out there and they can surely find one more actor to fill in Peter Parker's shoes. Tobey wasn't exactly perfect but he did an awesome job.

Bale was a good Batman, I liked Keaton too.
And of course they could replace him with a better actor, but it would look too weird in a movie. I think they should stick with Tobey.

And I'm not fighting with you if that's what you're thinking by the way.:):up:

TheSlag said:
I hear your "school" has those "special" ones for you and your fellow "special" students.

Okay, let's just talk about Spider-Man 3!:up:

and so it dies in here :// wow maybe they did go into private message :/ damn..... ;x

I wonder if spidey with the new black has more strength to rip the top of the armor truck open to get to Sandman.

hmm.... Depends on if its just a black costume or not i guess :pO

webhead731 said:
... I think they should stick with Tobey.
I agree, if they recast parker, the audience looses the chemistry he spent 3 movies and 5 yrs building up. Maguire should be happy to be typecast as Peter/Spidey it's a pivotal role in his career. :spidey: :O

Awesome. I can't wait to see this scene on screen.

I was hoping the interview would have mentioned whether he was wearing his red/blue costume, or the black one.. Other then that, it sounds really cool.:spidey:

The most recent report says Spidey punches Sandman in the stomach... Sounds weird, I know, but remember that Sandman has to focus on his powers to use them, he isn´t sand all the time, so maybe Spidey got him by surprise.

TheSlag said:
He fills (spills his guts?!?!?!!???... what the HELL) an armored car with sand and THIS is SPECtaular??????

SHEEESHHHH... Give me a break. :rolleyes: :down

Thank you.

This is nothing to get excited about; par for the course.

spideyman05 said:
I was hoping the interview would have mentioned whether he was wearing his red/blue costume, or the black one.. Other then that, it sounds really cool.:spidey:

there's pics of him in the peter parker photo thread, he's wearing red and blue.

webhead731 said:
X-Men-Good
X2: X-Men United-better
X-Men The Last Stand-I have a feeling it might be the best of all the movies.

If Spider-Man 3 is more successful than the Spider-Man movies, then that's rare because most superhero movies aren't that great on the third one.

I wouldnt count X3 just yet. Apparently the movie is juggling nearly 20 characters but is only a little over an hour and a half.

(bad joke alert)

Wow, I wonder if they'll have to rush everything through that hour and thirty minutes.

He's in the Red and Blue suit for this scene in the movie.

spidey3set.gif

Courtesy of the mainpage of the Hype!

-R

Robin91939 said:
He's in the Red and Blue suit for this scene in the movie.

spidey3set.gif

Courtesy of the mainpage of the Hype!

-R

Good, I want atleast one Spider-Man VS. Sandman scene in the red and blue suit.:up:

I have a strong guess that most of the fights with Sandman will be in Good-Ol' Red and Blue. I think only one or two will be in The Black Suit.

Spider-Grrl1516 said:
I have a strong guess that most of the fights with Sandman will be in Good-Ol' Red and Blue. I think only one or two will be in The Black Suit.

There will probably be only 3 fight scenes with Sandman anyway.... one with the Sym.

Quick take on the recast... I think it would be better to move on an recast Parker and Dunst... Tobey will be pushing 36 by the time SM4 comes out... pretty much the same thing that will happen in Harry Potter... with the kids playing the roles in their twenties... he's too old... start young... and fresh... keep Jameson though... Aunt May if she is still young enough and healthy... and the villains (Molina, Baker)... I just love it when those background players (those actors who are defined by that one character) stay put even through great adversity...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"