My Spider-Man 3 Story Prediction....

Batman333

Civilian
Reaction score
Here is a brief and VERY brief outline of what I think Spider-Man 3 is going to be like:

Sandman will be the center villain. I think Peter will find the symbinate and not use it for it is ruining his relationship with MJ and he even starts to be interested in Gwen Stacey. I think that Eddie Brock is a very jealous individual of Peter and wants Gwen for himself.

Sandman is ready to destroy the city for whatever reason, and Peter decides to use the symbanite to protect New York, thus wearing the famous black suit at the end, but in part four is when he ditches the suit and Eddie gets it.

The End.

What is your predictions for what the storyline will be??

Well, mines a good bit different. Basically, Spiderman fights Harry early. Spiderman wins. Flint becomes Sandman and they fight and Sandman wins. Eddie Brock is Peter's competiton and the Bugle. Later he is fired. Symbiote comes to earth from meteor/moon (jameson got it from space). Peter gets it but dont know it. He wakes up next day w/ black costume. OK, he fights Sandman and wins. He starts being mean to MJ, Gwen, and Aunt May. Gwen used to date Brock so he hates Peter for that. Peter rejects suit and it goes on Brock. Venom comes. Spiderman fights Sandman but Spiderman is kinda losing. Venom comes and kills Sandman. Venom vs Spiderman. Harry comes and helps Peter. Together they defeat Venom(they think they killled him but he should come back in a later movie).Harry die though.

I agree up to this point...

"Sandman will be the center villain. I think Peter will find the symbinate and not use it for it is ruining his relationship with MJ and he even starts to be interested in Gwen Stacey. I think that Eddie Brock is a very jealous individual of Peter and wants Gwen for himself.

Sandman is ready to destroy the city for whatever reason, and Peter decides to use the symbanite to protect New York...."""

Then I think that he defeats Sandman with the Symbiote.. The second part of the story kicks off.. Maybe cause Spidey sees his aggresiveness is excessive, and gets rid of it. He tries to rebuild his life with MJ.. He really messed it up with everyone. Eddie Brock since he's rejected by Gwen who ended up falling for Peter, possibly tries to kill himself. He stumbles upon the Symbiote.

Meanwhile Peter and Gwen are a thing of the past. He tries to do right by MJ, but they have to rebuild the relationship now. MJ dumps Jamesons son AGAIN... Venom starts hunting down Spidey.. Starts trouble in downtown New York. Spidey comes across him. Figures out its Eddie Brock in there. Spidey gets his butt kicked. Finds a way to defeat Venom.

Just as he defeats Venom, and the movie seems over a surprise menace shows up.. HOBGOBLIN! He has Gwen Hostage.... A Final battle with the Hobgoblin, not too long. The same way Gwen dies in the comic she dies in the movie. Spidey Defeats him, and maybe Harry forgets who he is and who Spidey really is... Either that or he dies.. The end.

Man I think I nailed it! This is good.. I should copyright this story.

He wouldn't be the Hobgoblin. Hobgoblin is a completely different character. Harry would be Green Goblin 2.

Spideyssuperfan said:
whats a symbinate?

i thought that the term was 'symbiont'
do you mean "symbiote"

Weapon M said:
Man I think I nailed it! This is good.. I should copyright this story.

I don't think that is going to happen, mine is probably what will happen. I mixed Q&A stuff, pics we've seen, and a little I made up

3 entries found for symbiont.

sym·bi·ont ([FONT=verdana,sans-serif] P [/FONT]) Pronunciation Key (s
ibreve.gif
m
prime.gif
b
emacr.gif
-
obreve.gif
nt
lprime.gif
, -b
imacr.gif
-)
n. An organism in a symbiotic relationship. Also called symbiote.

see that last sentence. and that how its referred in the comic.

and its from the same source- http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=symbiont

Batman333 said:
Here is a brief and VERY brief outline of what I think Spider-Man 3 is going to be like:

Sandman will be the center villain. I think Peter will find the symbinate and not use it for it is ruining his relationship with MJ and he even starts to be interested in Gwen Stacey. I think that Eddie Brock is a very jealous individual of Peter and wants Gwen for himself.

Sandman is ready to destroy the city for whatever reason, and Peter decides to use the symbanite to protect New York, thus wearing the famous black suit at the end, but in part four is when he ditches the suit and Eddie gets it.

The End.

this is how i see it happening (its loosely based off the animated series)
-symbiote stows away on jameson's shuttle
-shuttle crash-lands on GW bridge- spidey to the rescue
-eddie pursues spidey to ID him and get his job back
-spidey finds suit- new abilities n rage
-sandman robs bank- spidey takes him out n more rage
-harry becomes hobgoblin n attacks spidey 2-3 times for revenge
-final showdown in church tower- eddie follows
-spidey dominates n almost kills harry- peter fights back
-clock strikes 12 n symbiote goes crazy
-spills away n finds brock- venom is born
-venom/symbiote already full of built-up rage and goes berserk on peter/harry
-peter eventually beats him- dunno what would happen to harry

this could work but it would either be a really long movie or it would have to be a real short fight with venom in the very, very end. raimi will probably wanna explore the peter/harry relationship, which makes sense, but i wouldnt want venom to be short-changed like that n i dont think venom fans would either. i wanna see a cat-n-mouse thing with venom terrorizing spider-man cuz he hates him.

I have a small prediction of my own: I think we're going to be seeing a much different Venom costume. I remember reading somewhere (hell it might have even been somewhere on the Hype) that Raimi said some of the costumes will be alot different from what we're used to. Now, we've already seen a picture of Church as Sandman, which was a spitting image of Flint Marko from the comics. So, my idea is that if he's not talking about Spidey's new suit, we might see a new Venom. Entirely speculation, however.

SM3:Sandman's origin,he has a few fights with spidey.Harry goes further into madness but doesn't go over the edge yet.Eddie Brock is fired from The Bugle.Brock does near perfect manips of Spiderman and tries to sell them to Jameson,but Peter is able to prove they're fakes.Having the symbiote ruins Peter's relationships and he can't control it.Then goes the church bell scene,Peter gets rid of it and it hides away.
SM4:Eddie is about to kill himself,he gets the symbiote and becomes Venom.Harry loses it and takes his father's formula.Venom attacks Peter for revenge and Peter reveals he's Spiderman by being able to survive the attack.GG2 attacks Pete.Not long into the fight Venom comes,knocks Harry unconcious.When Harry is concious again he sees Venom nearly killing Pete.He then realizes what he's doing,fearlessly takes out Venom to save Peter.Harry and Brock are both killed in the process.
SM5:Lizard
SM6???

I'm lazy and didn't read the hole thread. So, someone might've said this already. But anyhow.

Ok, Sandman comes along and starts doing evil things. Spiderman fights him and gets his arse handed to him. Harry thinks about becoming gobby. Spidey gets the symbiote, and starts acting like a "bad boy" pushing Mj away, and making aunt may pretty up set. Gwen stacy who goes to school with peter becomes attracted to the new and improved peter. Harry becomes gobby, and kidnapps Gwen. he brings her up top of the bridge, which reminds the audience of the scene in Spiderman 1, with MJ and gobby. Once again, he forces spiderman to choose between something and Gwen, ultimatly he chooses to kill harry instead of saving either. (or maybe just saves gwen, then kills harry, but gwen dies anyway) peter is disgusted with himself, and removes the symbiote, which gets to brock who hates him and spidey for one reason or another. So... he fights sand man in his red and blues again, and is losing, venom shows up and kills sandman. They fight. And... maybe venom gets away or dies.

It would be better if Brock only acquires the symbiote in Spider-man 4.

In the beginning of SM 3, Peter and Eddie Brock should be at the scene of a meteor landing, taking pictures. Unknown to everyone, the symbiote crawls off the rock into Peters car (or follows him). At some point, Eddie Brock loses his job to Peter, and his deep hatred is revealed. Later, as character tensions build, the symbiote covers Peter during the night, and people feel threatened, ect.

In the second half of the movie, Harry is shown becoming a criminal, and terrorizing the city as Goblin 2 with Sandman. Spiderman then fights them at various different times throughout the film, eventually killing Sanman. As for Harry/Goblin, he overdoses on the Goblin serum (as he does in the comics), and dies. Once the villainous threat is dealt with, Spider-man rids himself of the symbiote, which finds Brock...

the main villian will be sandman. during the film were a teased two things. first of all, Harry becoming the new goblin. and two, brock becoming venom. During the film, it seems spidey turns evil because of the symbiote (i.e the fourth villian) and decides to ditch the symbiote because of what it is making him become. This is when we see brock with the symbiote but we do not actually see him as venom yet. By now, Harry is now Goblin, terrorizing new york and trying to kill spidey. He takes gwen, does whatever he does to her which results in her death. at the end, its Sandman vs spidey. Venom shows up, making it spidey vs sandman/venom and then Harry joins in. But Harry sees sense and ends up saving peter, sacrificing himself. Peter manages to defeat sandman and presumebly Venom, but right at the end we see Venom is alive, leaving a door wide open for number 4.

I think that we will see Spiderman taking on the Green Goblin and the Sandman throughout the movie. At the end of the movie, when Spidey finally gets rid of the symbiote, you see the symbiote ooze towards Eddie Brock, but you don't actually see it cover him. Right when it goes to cover him, you see his shadow on a wall and hear his screams, witnessing his transformation into Venom, but not actually seeing what Venom looks like. This should happen right at the end of the movie, when Peter thinks that all is well, getting us ready for the next movie.

I think Peter gets the black suit. Its very poiwerful, but he starts acting darker. and giving into his dark side. So in the end, or near end, he goes to a bell tower and the ringing weakens the suit so he can remove it by tearing it off.
But little did Peter know that Eddie Brock was in there too, the alien suit finds Eddie and attatched to him. Leaving Spider-Man 4 set up with Topher Grace staring as the main bad guy VENOM!

Venom should be in every movie hunting down spiderman like a cat and mouse chase just popping out of nowhere are saying things like "hello parker!" and just jumping at him in anger, while spiderman is running away from him everytime until SM 6 or sumfin and then they have a final showdown where Venom is killed and everyone lives happily evr afta.

I think the main villians will be Sandman and Green Goblin. They could've pulled one and turned Harry into the Hobgolin, but I think he will be the Green Goblin. Reason for Hobgoblin being that the Hobgoblin was Felicia Hardy's fiance, but there hasn't been a Felicia Hardy introduced yet. So perhaps neither will Richards (I think that was his last name). But I think Venom won't even be in the movie. I think at the end, Brock will become him. Setting up an extremely anticipated Spider-Man 4.

Edit*
Actually I just watched the trailer again and I noticed that Spidey is going nuts w/ the symbiote in what it looks to be a church tower. And then it looks as if Brock is looking up, and his lips read, "Parker". Perhaps this is how in the movies, Venom/Brock knows the identity of Spider-Man. Then one would assume that Brock would go up to the tower to see what the hell is goin on, and thus the symbiote is released, and Brock is it's next host.

Batman333 said:

The End.
You should probably keep speculation like this confined to the spoiler board

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"