Riddick.

THWIP* said:
YEAH, THAT'S A FACT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO EDUCATE PEOPLE ON FOR THE BETTER PART OF A YEAR NOW, BUT FEW BOTHER TO READ OR WANT TO BELIEVE THE TRUTH. I'VE POSTED A COUPLE THREADS ABOUT THE BC ISSUE, AND MOST RECENTLY DID A REHASH OF IT ALL WITH 'ZENIEN,
HERE
AND HERE :o

You do realize you were speaking to Zenien, right?

She won't acknowledge it if it hurts Microsoft. :o

I thought I didn't, I was merely attempting to justify the crazy system requirements for F.E.A.R and why it doesn't look as good in the screenshots as it should. :confused:
I think the reason for FEAR's outrageous sysreqs in comparison to it's less-than worthwhile visuals has to do with the fact that the Lithtec engine is a piece of poopy.

It´s sad, but i never played Chronicles of Riddick.
Good news is, i´m not going to....Riddick: Dark Athena is coming next year, and not only is a remake of it, it will have multiplayer and additional single-player content, with a huge chunk after the original game is finished, much like Fable: The Lost Chapters (like original game+expansion)

Of course if Dark Athena suck (which is not going to, is a remake of a great game), i´ll play the original Chronicles of Riddick.

I'm not exactly dying to play Dark Athena because I expect it's only going to be another two hours of gameplay... but if the word is that it's good I'll definitely be getting it.

Even with all the amazing games for 2008... I'd never have too much playing material for another experience like Riddick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"