Ridiculous.

webhead731

I'm a photographer
Reaction score
This movie is nearly 7 years old. In 2012, a year after Spider-Man 4 it will be 10 years old.

Anyone else believe that? It doesn't feel THAT long ago. I was at the end of my 4th grade year maybe? Now I'm almost a senior in high school.

I feel old and I'm not even old. =\

I used to tease my dad about getting old. He was mourning the death of Melvin Franklin, the bass singer for the Temptations. I said that when your favorite entertainers from when you're growing up start dying off, you just have to face the fact that you're old.
Of course, when I said this to him, Fred Berry, Luther Vandross, Christopher Reeve, Don Knotts, Barry White, Isaac Hayes, John Ritter, Laura Branigan, George Carlin, Rick James, Mr. Rogers & Captain Kagaroo were all still alive. You wanna talk about feeling old? I came out of the theater at the age of 6, having just seen Superman on the big screen for the first time. My first thought: "That was great. I wonder when they're gonna make a Spider-Man movie?"

I used to tease my dad about getting old. He was mourning the death of Melvin Franklin, the bass singer for the Temptations. I said that when your favorite entertainers from when you're growing up start dying off, you just have to face the fact that you're old.
Of course, when I said this to him, Fred Berry, Luther Vandross, Christopher Reeve, Don Knotts, Barry White, Isaac Hayes, John Ritter, Laura Branigan, George Carlin, Rick James, Mr. Rogers & Captain Kagaroo were all still alive. You wanna talk about feeling old? I came out of the theater at the age of 6, having just seen Superman on the big screen for the first time. My first thought: "That was great. I wonder when they're gonna make a Spider-Man movie?"

When the Hell did Fred Berry die??? :wow: :csad:

I had a boss who told me I was wrong; it's not when they die that you'r eold. It's when you mention their death to someone in their 20's, & that person has no idea who you're talking about. (This was after having that experience herself in the wake of Johnny Cash's death.)

This movie is nearly 7 years old. In 2012, a year after Spider-Man 4 it will be 10 years old.

Anyone else believe that? It doesn't feel THAT long ago. I was at the end of my 4th grade year maybe? Now I'm almost a senior in high school.

I feel old and I'm not even old. =\
Same here, man! I was in fourth grade when the first Spider-Man movie came out.

This came out when I was a freshman in high school. Now I'm a senior in college.
It really doesn't seem that long ago...

Somehow it feels right that Spider-Man was released nearly seven years ago. The fact that SM3 is nearly two years old is disturbing to me. I swear I was just forcing myself to sit through Heroes to see a preview of SM3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"