• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

RIP Celebrity Thread - Part 4

Aw, RIP Dabney Coleman. To my regret I haven't seen 9 to 5, which is probably the movie he's most famous for but I've enjoyed him in everything else I saw him in.

Dabney could play a schemer, a jerk, a family man, a funny man, a cunning man, and each time he would do it magnificently. I always enjoyed his work. War Games, 9 to 5, the Beverly Hillbillies, Maybe Baby and much more.

Ouch, that hurts. But 92 is still a good run. RIP Dabney Coleman. :(

Actor Dabney Coleman has passed away.

I think the first thing I've seen him in was his small role as the con artist in Muppets Take Manhattan.
RIP to Dabney Coleman, a damn fine actor. In a strange coincidence, I am currently watching the old BARNABY JONES series from the 70's, and the episode I'm on now is guest starring Dabney.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"