RIP Chadwick Boseman :(

I’m genuinely shocked. Oh my god.

My heart goes out to his loved ones and close friends. 43 is far too young for a talented man whose career just started taking off.

Cast in 2015.

Diagnosed in 2016.

He still delivered remarkable performances in four of the best super hero movies of all time.

The fans, especially fans who are minorities looking for faces like their own in heroic fiction, were given a gift in the form of this guy.

Wakanda Forever.

87257208405e9618a32e80700b0a127e.jpg

daae8391089e59c61c540d0f4b56b0bc.jpg

yjz0ukzrorw01.jpg

94544-full.jpg

1526574390_740d923405283fd1b91cd837def98f48.jpg

As shocking and as sad as this news is it does feel me with some relief that in the span of just 4 years he has accomplished more in his young career than a lot of actors have done in there entire lifetime and for that alone he will remain immortal IMO.

R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman

As shocking and as sad as this news is it does feel me with some relief that in the span of just 4 years he has accomplished more in his young career than a lot of actors have done in there entire lifetime and for that alone he will remain immortal IMO.

R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman

Indeed.

42 (2013)

130402123337-42-movie-story-top.jpg

Get On Up (2014)

get-on-up-1.jpg

Marshall (2017)

chadwick-boseman-marhsall-trailer-1498142081-compressed.jpg

Black Panther (2018)

5a7086017e7a3536028b48c0

DEVASTATED.

Chadwick Boseman filmed Captain America: Civil War, Black Panther, Marshall, two Avengers movies, 21 Bridges, and Da 5 Bloods after he was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer.

Chadwick was a man who fought in silence. never let his battle overshadow the work and commitment to inspiring and giving people something DIFFERENT to feel when he was on screen.

T'Challa in Black Panther Jackie Robinson in 42 James Brown in Get on Up Thurgood Marshall in Marshall Iconic figures. Iconic roles.

Do y’all realize how big of a hero Chadwick Boseman became to SO MANY BLACK PEOPLE after playing Black Panther? This is so heartbreaking.

“Purpose is the essential element of you. It is the reason you are on the planet at this particular time in history. Your very existence is wrapped up in the things you are here to fulfill." - @chadwickboseman

"Is this your king?!"

YES, THIS IS OUR KING!

CHADWICK FOREVER

I'm so broken-hearted about this. This is a tremendous loss for the world. He was such a charismatic talent and an all-around good guy.

I remember seeing Black Panther with my little nephew, who probably should not have been allowed to see a PG-13 movie but was so excited to see a black superhero that we allowed him to go with us. He had stars in his eyes the whole time watching it.

I was teaching at a school in Brooklyn when the movie came out. The Monday after it was released, the dean of the school was talking to the students about the movie during morning motivation, and she mentioned remarkable it was to see people who looked like her reflected on the screen.

My heart goes out to his family and to all of his fans, especially the little ones who looked up to him.

I've been crying non stop since I heard. I don't even care about recasting etc whoever marvel studios picks will be amazing. But chadwick will always be my black panther. And the standard to live up to.

RIP

My heart is broken. Black Panther moved me in a big way on alot of different levels , and to now that Chadwick is gone after inspiring so many black children around the world, really hurts.

As a child, I didn't really have a super hero who looked like me on the big screen, but a whole younger generation did with Black Panther. It made me proud , and I enjoyed every minute he was on screen in Civil War, Black Panther, IW and EG.

Rest in peace Chadwick. T 'Challa. The Black Panther.

Wakanda Forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"