RIP Chadwick Boseman :(

Not to be disrespectful to the legacy of Chadwick, but I just read where his estate was "only" $938k according to court documents where his wife was contesting his will (or lack thereof). IMO that's a shame that he wasn't paid as well as other Marvel actors on his scale. I would've thought his estate was at least in the 8 figures.

Chadwick Boseman died with no will, wife seeks to administer estate

I'm deeply saddened by Chadwick Boseman’s passing.

Really surprising, although I was aware of people mentioned about how they were worried because of his change in appearance not too long ago.

Too young, but already left such a mark and is a major inspiration for generations to come.

Sweet dreams, beloved King. You’ll stay with us for lasting days to come. Never forgotten.

Not to be disrespectful to the legacy of Chadwick, but I just read where his estate was "only" $938k according to court documents where his wife was contesting his will (or lack thereof). IMO that's a shame that he wasn't paid as well as other Marvel actors on his scale. I would've thought his estate was at least in the 8 figures.

Chadwick Boseman died with no will, wife seeks to administer estate

Surprising, really. Considering he's already in multi billion movies, he should be past 'newcomer deal' point like some famous superhero stars who were starting at low 6-digit per movie. While his bigger salary deal maybe started in his next movie (if he had a 3-4 movies deal), one would think he got some massive bonus or something. I hope things work out.

Last edited:
I don't know how concrete this is, but Celebrity Net Worth says he was worth $12 million.

Black Panther's Wikipedia page says Boseman got $2 million for the movie.

On Disney+, the Marvel Studios fanfare intro has been modified to be in memory of Chadwick. It’s very nice and well done.

I hope it’s used on Black Widow like how a Stan Lee’s was used on Captain Marvel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"