Robert Pattinson IS The Batman

Hey. What if the new Batsuit was inspired by the one from Batman Beyond. For some reason I can picture Pattinson in the Beyond suit more than I can picture him in the classic suit.
Batman Beyond but with cape?

No, with wings (they don't have to be retractable) and maybe a different color scheme.

Batsuit_%28Batman_Beyond%29.jpg

I think most fanboys would riot.
Fanboys are irrelevant, though. Also I think many of us are ready for something new at this point... that's why there's been little to no pushback to Pattinson's casting.

Honestly Im sick and tired of the posts of "Robert Pattinson should be Batman Beyond".
He is Bruce and he should represent him fully, with his suit and everything. To hell with putting him in anything Batman Beyond related.

The wings won't work. He'd be looking like Nightwing instead of Batman with the Batman Beyond suit, honestly, if Reeves ever brings the character to his world.

That'd honestly be the equivalent of putting Tom Holland in the Spiderman 2099 suit. There's still much that can be done with the classic Batman suit. It's dumb to put him in the Beyond suit.

Honestly Im sick and tired of the posts of "Robert Pattinson should be Batman Beyond".
He is Bruce and he should represent him fully, with his suit and everything. To hell with putting him in anything Batman Beyond related.
I've never seen anyone say that Pattinson should be McGinnis. I apologize for being redudant, I guess? As I've already stated I too would prefer a classic Batsuitl, I'm just throwing ideas out there for fun.

Honestly what is happening right now with this movie is the same thing that happened with MCU Spider-Man. People were so convinced Feige would finally give us the definitive and most faithful adaptation of the character... well, we all saw how that ended.

Let's try to keep an open mind.

Also I think many of us are ready for something new at this point... that's why there's been little to no pushback to Pattinson's casting.

That's because he's a great actor and fits Bruce well though.

I've never seen anyone say that Pattinson should be McGinnis. I apologize for being redudant, I guess? As I've already stated I too would prefer a classic Batsuitl, I'm just throwing ideas out there for fun.

Honestly what is happening right now with this movie is the same thing that happened with MCU Spider-Man. People were so convinced Feige would finally give us the definitive and most faithful adaptation of the character... well, we all saw how that ended.

Let's try to keep an open mind.

The suit Peter uses is the classic Spiderman suit. There was no need to go crazy or put him in suits of other characters. If there wasn't a need to change that for Spiderman, there's no need for Batman.

Agreed. He's Bruce Wayne/Batman, deal with it haha. I'd love to see something Batman Beyond at some point, but not with this trilogy.

Just watched High Life. ****. Pattinson can absolutely play a father figure next to Robin. So much warmth, care and love he could extrude from just mere facial expressions. And with Reeves at the helm, we can have the ultimate Batman and Robin moments on screen. Much better than Kilmer or Clooney for that matter. :eek:

I mean I think you can make a classic batsuit and have it still look completely different than the snyder suit. So it should be less about topping what came before and more about making a suit that fits his own vision and the actor in the suit. Similarly to what's happening with every incarnation of spiderman that we've gotten.
Remember when the MCU Spider-Man reboot was announced and everyone said the TASM2 suit could never be topped because it was so close to the comics? Marvel did it and made it even more comic accurate.

I hope that's what Reeves does here. And he incorporates the white lenses in some fashion

Remember when the MCU Spider-Man reboot was announced and everyone said the TASM2 suit could never be topped because it was so close to the comics? Marvel did it and made it even more comic accurate.

I hope that's what Reeves does here. And he incorporates the white lenses in some fashion
Yeah that's pretty much the point I was making. All in all we can still get a comic accurate batman that will of course have similarities to its predecessors but can still be fresh and reminiscent of what we all know and love.

Hey. What if the new Batsuit was inspired by the one from Batman Beyond. For some reason I can picture Pattinson in the Beyond suit more than I can picture him in the classic suit.

Agree that the batsuit should be one of the classic ones, but if I want Pattinson's batsuit to take anything from Beyond's, it's the long ears. Maybe not as long as on the Beyond suit, but at least ears that are decently long—maybe something like Neal Adams' Batman. Pattinson's build lends itself to longer ears, IMO.

Agree that the batsuit should be one of the classic ones, but if I want Pattinson's batsuit to take anything from Beyond's, it's the long ears. Maybe not as long as on the Beyond suit, but at least ears that are decently long—maybe something like Neal Adams' Batman. Pattinson's build lends itself to longer ears, IMO.
Yep, I'm not a fan of stubby bat-ears.

I looked around a bit on Twitter, not thoroughly, trying to localize the lion's den of hardcore Pattinson fans, but didn't find much. I'm sure they're out there, just probably not as organized as they were in his Twilight days, I imagine.

I looked around a bit on Twitter, not thoroughly, trying to localize the lion's den of hardcore Pattinson fans, but didn't find much. I'm sure they're out there, just probably not as organized as they were in his Twilight days, I imagine.

Given that’s he’s repeatedly said how much he hates this Twilight movies, he probably lost quite a lot of those fans over the years! They probably only liked him because he was in it.

Robert Pattinson's largest fan-base right now consists of critics and people who watch a lot of indie films. The general audience will join us in the sun next year with Tenet.

Pattinson actually has quite a few fansites and fanblogs with thousands of followers. You just kinda have to look for them. There's even a podcast dedicated to him lol

The short ears always look too much like Daredevil to me. I think the longer ears look more iconic and allow for more creative use of Batman's distinctive silhouette visually.

BTAS Batman's ears are just about perfect to me. Timm made them a little too long on JLU, imo.

BTAS:
Batman-The-Animated-Series-cover-image.jpg

JLU:
2995898-jlbatman.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"