Robin Williams

gazi

Sidekick
Reaction score
I am so over this guy . . .
448_Robin_Williams_Chair_Color.jpg

Thanks for sharing.:up:

Sure his latest movie looks like s**t, but Robin Williams will always kick ass.

And if you don't like it, you're a communist and you're stopping the country from winning the war. :o

Seriously, Williams > You. :up:

He was awesome on Leno a couple days ago. And the Daily Show. I've always liked him more doing stuff like that than his movies.

To be honest, the only movie I ever enjoyed of his were "Good Morning Vietnam", and "Mrs. Doubtfire". :o

Williams does and will always kick ass. First off, the guy's funny as hell. Second, he's a great actor. I mean, Dead Poet's Society was just ****ing brilliant.

Williams' comic routines are kickass.

I like when a Robin Williams flick comes out because then he does the talk show circuit where he is crazy as can be, which is also when he's his most hilarious.

Even though his movies are not as good, his stand up has not changed. Live on Broadway a few years ago was one of the funniest things I ever saw, plus he can do all the crappy movies he wants cause that means more interviews where you see him in his true element. IMPROV.

I like the more icky Williams' performances in Insomia and One Hour Photo. He can definitely be a creepy guy when he puts his mind to it.

Oh I forgot "One Hour Photo". that was creepy and good.

He's been reduced to making crap, like many other good actors... :(

WorthyStevens4 said:
He's been reduced to making crap, like many other good actors... :(

True, but he is still funny.

Robin Williams is a Comedy god.

:cool:

Ok, so his movies, lately, have been crap, but his movies from 2000 and back have been great...

...Not to mention Insomnia and One Hour Photo.

His comic routines are insane though.

Anyone seen "The Birdcage"?

Funny flick. :up:

NOTE: They actually wanted him in the Nathan Lane role. :eek:

What Dreams May Come was good enough that I'll still give him a chance to stop making crap movies.

And have you seen his Inside the Actor's Studio? One of my favorite things he's done.

Edit:
LostSon88 said:
Anyone seen "The Birdcage"?

Funny flick.

Another good one.

Didn't he get an oscar nom for Alladin? And is the only actor ever nominated for an oscar from voice over work?

Leto Atrides said:
And have you seen his Inside the Actor's Studio? One of my favorite things he's done.

One of my favorite episodes...although that one lady who couldn't stop laughing was annoying as hell.

She was the same one makin' noise during the Mike Myers Inside the Actor's Studio, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"