Revenge of the Fallen Robots You Look Forward To Seeing (Spoilers)

Anubis Raptor

The Mighty Avenger.
Reaction score
MORE GIANT EFFING ROBOTS ARE COMING!!!!!

With that said, I look forward to seeing...

Arcee

The Fallen

Twins

Soundwave

And of course Megatron (New Form)

What about you???

300px-Thefallen.jpg

If Bay keeps the fire thing it will be badass. Before the Fallen was confirmed, I was most excited for Soundwave.

Jetfire.

I'm a big fan of the SR-71. And Jetfire's gonna be bigger than any TF in the previous movie, including Blackout.

I'm most looking forward to the robots we don't know about yet!

I'm also really excited for Arcee (motorbikes rock!) and Soundwave.

But how would someone f#<k Arcee? Does she have a hatch? Would her body use motor oil as lube? I know most fans like her because she was an early kickstart into puburty , but how would that work mechanicaly?

But how would someone f#<k Arcee? Does she have a hatch? Would her body use motor oil as lube? I know most fans like her because she was an early kickstart into puburty , but how would that work mechanicaly?

Yah. Like making love to a jet or a house having sex with a transformer is mostly unfeasible. Another transformer could probably download the filem marked NASTY with another transformer, but no as a human it would be pretty difficult.

lol.

The
twins
are really looking awesome I heard they
split apart
to transform:wow:

I keep hearing about these twins and dont have a clue what they are. Were they made up just for movie purposes? If so i dont see the point personally.

Anyway, cant wait to see The Fallen and Jetfire.

I keep hearing about these twins and dont have a clue what they are. Were they made up just for movie purposes? If so i dont see the point personally.

They're an [BLACKOUT]Ice Cream Truck[/BLACKOUT].

What an un-usual and odd question.:huh:

The twins refers to Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. I am looking foreward to them. But I want Shockwave the most.

Alot of people want to see Jetfire but they keep forgetting the importaint question, will he have a gaurdian mode?

Jetfire. This will be an amazing transformation dont ya think?

lockheed_sr-71_blackbird-in-flight.jpg

Then again, we dont even know if this will be jetfire's official aircraft mode in the film....:oldrazz:

The twins refers to Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. I am looking foreward to them.

I'm hoping that the ice cream twins turn out not to be those two. That would be a true bastardization of classic characters. I would prefer Cliffjumper and Brawn (or Hubcap) to be the twins. Despite not being that in G1. Or Topspin or Twin Twist. Two obscure G1 Autobots.

As for the thread question, Soundwave. Though the Fallen and Jetfire could be interesting. I'd be hyped if we heard that Prowl, Wheeljack, and Mirage were to appear.

i think these twins will be cool to see, so jet fire was a decepticon to start with? :huh:, i wud like to see hotrod , does anyone think that the decepticons will have any drone type warriors? like shockwave, for some reason i dont want any of teh autobots to die, i kno they will though.

does anyone think that the decepticons will have any drone type warriors?

There will be a bunch of new robots in ROTF. Im not sure if they'll be "drone like" though. I'll look into it for you. If I find some info i'll let you guys know:cwink::yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"