Rodhulk's "series that you would launch"

How about this, given how the suit works, the "file" the suit has of the memory degrades. thus, say she stores Shulkie. after a few days away from her, she turns green and has strength, but she no longer grows the extra foot. or she'll have the strength, but she no longer turns green, and she can't mimic the costume. each time she copies their powers, she also copies their costume. she doesn't do a full turn into them, just sort of changing it to fit her form. For this reason I would love to see her against the Rhino.

Yeah, that could be okay. :up:

I was also thinking, maybe the power can be fully stored for as long as she wants, but once she starts using it, the power begins to drain?

Not sure, just another random thought.

I prefer the few days and break down thing. Not so much the strength slowly wanes, just bits of the "File" stop functioning.

Of course, since she is a huge super-fan, she knows all about how these powers are normally used, and signature moves. she doesn't have the gift of experience, or practice, but she does have the gift of knowledge and imagination.

That could be cool, Zoken. Now, if only you can convince Marvel......:)

If I could convince Marvel, I'd start with my UMC2 stuff, and work through from there.

Spider-Girl and the Tom Cat

Next Avengers

then maybe my New Slingers stuff.

Now, what if you could only choose one title, which would it be?

Thats a toughie, it would be between "Spider-Girl and the Tom-Cat" and "The New Slingers"

Well, thats most of my ideas for the Marvel Universe, with the exception of a few what if type scenarios.

I have a couple universes of my own with tons of characters.

I'd also probably go with something like the HERO SUPREMES or something like that. It would have to do with the ultimate versions of various hero's like WAR HULK, COSMIC SPIDER-MAN, etc..... and for the DC side of things, SUPERMAN PRIME, etc...

So often, myself included, do you read people saying they'd like to see or to have seen more of these 'ultimate versions' of various characters.

sort of like "Untold tales: starring Cosmic, War, etc..

Not really, because this series would only focus on the most powerful versions of characters.

thats why I said "Cosmic, War, Etc." intoning that your were revering to "Cosmic Spidey, War Hulk, King Thor, Iron-Man Buster armor, etc..."

Ah, I missed it the first time you said it. Forgive me, Mr. Zoken.

oh... great Idea for what to call the series: Supreme Wars...

Eternity and Oblivion have a wager going on the strongest of the strong, so He calls up the greatest heroes of earth at their strongest (War Hulk, Cosmic Spidey, King Thor, Iron Man Thor buster, etc...) and Oblivion calls up Thanos, Maelstrom, Magus etc... and they are set to go at it in a pocket universe where in the only rule is only one team may leave.

Not bad, but Marvel have already had a title like that SECRET WARS and the two would sound too close.

But what you said is still kinda cool, take the name I originally used, HERO SUPREMES, and you can still put them up against the people you mentioned (which is kinda what I was already thinking but I'll give you the credit {though I wasn't thinking ETERNITY and OBLIVION, more towards THANOS, etc...}).

But maybe OBLIVION and ETERNITY could play the role you mentioned. Hmmmmmm.....

Well I was intentionally alluding to Secret Wars. calling it Supreme wars because it was the supreme versions of heroes that they were collecting.

Don't know if a similar name would work. Maybe.

Another for the Marvel Comics Presents 21st Century

"Jubilee: Back in Action" Jubilee has been down trodden ever since she was depowered. For so long being an X-Man, and a hero had defined her in her opinion. Now she's been trying to find out who Jubilation Lee really is, and what her place in the world is. She's working for a news paper in Los Angeles when former mutants are getting killed off. Cops won't care, and she's still afraid to call the institute, it up to Jubilee to defend the powerless mutants. Do powers make the hero, or is it something more? Does she have what it takes?

"Shang-Chi: Dangerous Liasons" The greatest martial artist in the world finds himself in his deepest trouble yet when he protects a wounded woman from a band of mercenaries. he lays her to rest in his bed and stands watch the night, when he returns in the morning he finds sleeping in his bed, not an innocent victim of circumstance, but Mystique, the world's most deadly mutant mercenary. the problem is that somehow her mutation isn't working to its fullest, she's stuck in her natural form, with a two broken legs. Get ready for the ultimate Odd Couple a violent mutant merc and a pacifist human weapon.

Hey Zoken, I'll get back to you tomorrow. I gotta go shortly but I'l check these out more in the morning.

"Yancy Street: Hell's Eight" The Yancy Street Gang has always been a group of prideful, well intentioned hooligans. but what happens when a new crew starts muscling in? Hell's Eight, a group of Eight siblings from Hell's Kitchen, are moving in on Yancy Street territory. get ready for the ultimate street fight with guest appearances from The Thing, Daredevil, and Dr. Strange.

the thing is the siblings are without parents, living in an apartment being raised by their older cousins. the family name is Davies.

Jack is the oldest sibling at 17. he dreams of getting out of the Kitchen and being discovered as a rapper (yes he is white). He is the reluctant leader of his siblings and very protective, even though at times he sees them as a reason he may not get out.

Jamie is 15, and she is the muscle of the family. she plays basketball, football, and any sport where there is plenty of contact. She'll be the first to admit she's not that bright. However she is hoping to get a scholarship to college.

Reg and Jane are 14 and twins. they are the brains of the family. highly intelligent and often very arrogant. despite their intelligence, they are still trouble makers like the rest of their family. they probably could test out of high school. they have their own made up language they talk to each other in.

Mike is 12, and wants to be like his big sister Jamie. he plays sports and is basically her side kick. his catch phrase is "Yeah," which he says any time Jamie has made a declaritive statement.

Josh is 11 and a mutant with telekinetic powers. the cousins who are raising him don't know, but his older siblings do. They don't tell anyone because they are afraid he'll have to leave. Josh is the quietest of the group, afraid to get angry because of his powers.

Amy is 9, and absolutely hyper. she might have ADHD, but the family can't afford to get her tested. she is smart for her ages, but doesn't have the attention span to apply it. she can seem like a lunatic (especially on sugar) but she often suprises her siblings by spouting out a big fact at an important time.

Dave is 6, and is mixed race black/white. He is the only one with a different name. his last name is Jones. he is half brother to the rest, but not one of them will ever say "Half". he often feels unsure about his place with his family and can be very introverted if this is ever brought up.

Rachel is 25 and works as a clerk in the district attorney's office. she is trying to take night classes so she can get a law degree, but taking care of the kids gets in the way of that. not to mention she has mixed feelings about the D.A.

Davis is 23 and works at as a cabbie. He resents having to help raise his cousins, but knows it was what his parents and Uncle would have wanted. Davis is cold, often the disciplinarian when he and Rachel have time to notice things the kids do wrong.

Thor and Hercules have to live togather and their Landlord is Dr. Strange. Hercules is a slob and Thor is a neat freak. their neighbors could be Black widow and Valkyrie.

like a combo of the odd couple, 3's company, and Laverne & Shirley.

I have an idea for a more humor-driven book about a group of lower-tier characters. I'd call it...

Project D!
Young sorcerer Jack Holyoak has been trained by the best: Harkness, Strange, Mephisto, Wanda (before the crazy). He only needs one thing: experience. Moving out to California, Jack finds a spiritual warm spot underneath a house in Valle Soleada, a former mutant city. The owner of the house? Some lady named Anna Raven. Jack heads back to New York, and gets Rogue's permission to live in said house. On his way back to California, Jack's friend Doc Samson sends along the genius tech-saavy Tina Punnet to keep an eye on him, and Rogue asks Jubilee to do the same. Back in Valle Soleada, Jubilee catches the attention of a college student named Malcolm Powder, former assistant of Jessica Jones.

Together, Jack, Tina, Jubilee, and Malcolm have joined forces to invesitgate the supernatural phenomena, and growing criminal (ex-mutant) underbelly of Valle Soleada. Adventure, sexual perversion, and comical hijynx ensue.

so the title of that series would be what? "Sidekicks"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"