Rodhulk's "series that you would launch"

The Question said:
No one likes? :(
I love it, reminds me of the last episode in the Spider-man TAS when Stan met Spidey.

The Question said:
No one likes? :(
I wasn't gonna say anything, but I'm not crazy about breaking the fourth wall to such an extent. Jenkins' appearance in New Avengers made my eyes almost roll out of my head.

On the bright side, MJOLNIR, they are awasome pics you supplied. :up:

TheCorpulent1 said:
I think someone's working on a script right now.
Haven't they been saying that for a long time now, just like the Surfer?

I'm gonna try to check, though. They both would be great movies, especially Thor.

I doubt a good Thor movie would ever be made. He's not a popular enough character to warrant the amount of money that'd need to be spent.

TheCorpulent1 said:
I wasn't gonna say anything, but I'm not crazy about breaking the fourth wall to such an extent. Jenkins' appearance in New Avengers made my eyes almost roll out of my head.

Well, it would both be out of continuity and meant to be entirely comedic in nature. A satire of both the comics and the creators themselves.

"Beak: the Quiet Life" Barnell Bohusk thought that now that he had no powers, his life would quiet down, but he finds himself living on the X-Grounds just outside the wall, with sentinels stomping around, trying to keep them from finding his still mutant son. Being a Hero isn't done for Barnell when he is dragged into court when the state tries to take away the rest of his children. With Angel staying home, taking care of the Tito, he has to be in court, unable to afford and attorney, defending himself and his girlfriend as good parents. Before he can get an answer about his children, his girlfriend calls to tell him that Tito has been taken, now its Barnell against O*N*E* to get back Tito, as he switches places with Angel, she now defending their family, as he weilds his treasured bat one last time.

TheCorpulent1 said:
I doubt a good Thor movie would ever be made. He's not a popular enough character to warrant the amount of money that'd need to be spent.
Well, it won't be as bad as the time Thor showed up in one of Lou Ferrigno's "TV Hulk' movies. :p

Zoken said:
"Beak: the Quiet Life" Barnell Bohusk thought that now that he had no powers, his life would quiet down, but he finds himself living on the X-Grounds just outside the wall, with sentinels stomping around, trying to keep them from finding his still mutant son. Being a Hero isn't done for Barnell when he is dragged into court when the state tries to take away the rest of his children. With Angel staying home, taking care of the Tito, he has to be in court, unable to afford and attorney, defending himself and his girlfriend as good parents. Before he can get an answer about his children, his girlfriend calls to tell him that Tito has been taken, now its Barnell against O*N*E* to get back Tito, as he switches places with Angel, she now defending their family, as he weilds his treasured bat one last time.
You might have something there, Zoken. :up:

rodhulk said:
Well, it won't be as bad as the time Thor showed up in one of Lou Ferrigno's "TV Hulk' movies. :p
I thought it was cool that the Hulk was hanging out with Thor, even though he looked nothing like the comic version. I was young and I didn't know any better. :(

Yeah, I thought it was cool, too. I always like it when Hulk teams up with another hero and they actually get along. In that regards, that tv movie was great.

But effects wise, the Thor movie will be better.

There doesn't seem to be much news on the movie at the moment (just did a quick google search). What I did read is that the movie would be very long, 2 in a half to over three hours long, think LOTR. The reason for the length is that they have to tell his story of his life before coming to earth.

I wonder if that would be too long for many moviegoers, though, and if it would bomb or at least not do great (meaning maybe no sequel)?

"Cosmic: The Universe Takes a Holiday" several cosmic entities take on human forms and take their holiday on earth. half the seven friendless. and Infinity and Oblivion. Oblivion goes to harass Doorman and Deathurge, Infinity goes with him because she has developed a small crush on Mr. Immortal. Epiphany travels around New York, accidently causing the biggest spike in stock market history, Emphathy makes Punisher cry, and Eulogy picks on Wolverine.

"The Spot: Concentric Circles" John Ohn was hit by a strange beam before teleporting out causing him to black out while in his pocket-dimension, Spot-World. Somehow, when he re-emerges, he isn't in the 616 anymore. he is in a world where nothing is as it should be: He can't recognize a single super-hero, almost everyone owns a gun, Greg Kinnear is getting academy awards, and the most wanted murder/rapist on the planet is... THE SPOT! a villain with the exact same powers, look, and name as Ohn has is raping and killing women on a bloody crime spree. Now Ohn has to put his powers to the test because he can't get back to our world, and he can't live until they have their Spot in custody. Spot on Spot action.

I would launch the "Marvel 1300" universe. Just like the 2099 universe only...you guessed it in the medieval days.

I actually wrote and submitted an issue of Punisher 1300 for EPIC a while back. I though it was pretty good.

While Desmond Bartell was out with the other knights of the Kingdom his wife and daughter were falsely accused and killed for being witches. Desmond comes home to find his family dead. He obviously goes nuts. He turns on his kingdom and kills them all, and he dons his black armor, now with a white skull painted on it....there was something in there about a tribe of savages that lived in the woods....hmmm. I'm gonna see if I can find it.

Anyway I had other charactrs plotted out. Ghost Rider 1300....he wrode a horse. A horse with a flaming skull for a head and flaming hooves.

Iron Man 1300, think Ash's Robot hand from Army of Darkness....only a lot more.

There were others......anyway it was a lot like what Avataars: Covenant of the Shield should have been....though while that was more fantasy this one was more grounded in reality.

Relaunch?

Spiderman. Just for the hell of it, call it Splendid Spiderman

TheCorpulent1 said:
I thought it was cool that the Hulk was hanging out with Thor, even though he looked nothing like the comic version. I was young and I didn't know any better. :(
Same here. I loved that movie. I thought Thor was really cool. That love transplanted itself to the comic character, and I haven't seen the movie in ages, so I wonder how I'll look at it when I see it again.

"Spider-Man: The Ultimate Fan" a woman is going around New York dressed as Spider-Man, stopping crimes. I say "Dressed as" because they only spider-man costume the guy doesn't wear is the current one. 17 year old Maya Dias is Spider-Man's biggest fan, and a technology genius. she has recreated all of spider-man's powers through the use of a nanite suit that changes itself into any of his costumes. and she is doing whatever it takes to get Spider-Man's attention. unfortunately, his attention is about the only attention he doesn't get. Guest starring Shang-Chi, Cloak and Dagger, Iron Fist, Dr. Strange, and Gravity. Watch the ultimate fan be ultimately embarassed.

Harlekin said:
Same here. I loved that movie. I thought Thor was really cool. That love transplanted itself to the comic character, and I haven't seen the movie in ages, so I wonder how I'll look at it when I see it again.
It's available on DVD!

Zoken said:
"Spider-Man: The Ultimate Fan" a woman is going around New York dressed as Spider-Man, stopping crimes. I say "Dressed as" because they only spider-man costume the guy doesn't wear is the current one. 17 year old Maya Dias is Spider-Man's biggest fan, and a technology genius. she has recreated all of spider-man's powers through the use of a nanite suit that changes itself into any of his costumes. and she is doing whatever it takes to get Spider-Man's attention. unfortunately, his attention is about the only attention he doesn't get. Guest starring Shang-Chi, Cloak and Dagger, Iron Fist, Dr. Strange, and Gravity. Watch the ultimate fan be ultimately embarassed.
Something like this could possibly work well as a mini-series. And if it took off, then it's own regular, monthly series.

Actually, later on I re tooled it. she does eventually meet Spider-Man, only to tell him how completely in love with him she is. he tells her that she is sweet, but he's already taken. he tells her that she has a great invention and that she needs to use it wisely.

she goes home to think about all of this, and we get a peak into her home life, he father's a lush, her mother's a skank. Her bedroom is like a temple, not just to Spider-Man, but to all super-heroes everywhere. she makes some adjustments to her suit making it ready for her evolution into: the Mysterious Fan-Girl. the suit will now mimic any and all technological or genetic powers in the vicinity (Obviously powers granted through training like that of Iron Fist, or magic powers like Dr. strange cannot be mimiced by her, there is some room however for cosmic, but she may never go there). usually her suit will now morph into a version of who ever she's mimicing, but made for her. also changing her features to match that person (Say she mimics she-hulk, she'll grow a few inches and turn green). She's still completely in love with Spider-Man, but she's not just copying him now, especially since she can copy any hero, or villian she meets. also, if she spends five minutes in close proximity she can copy the power permanently into the suit for use later.

Not bad, Zoken, but the power that she can store in the suit should diminish after time so that if she were to get the power a day or two later, it would be weaker, and say maybe a week or month later, it would be gone. That's just me, though. In any case, I like the idea.

I would launch a Tigra solo series, same creative team as her mini. That was a really fun story.

The mini with Mike Deodato on art? I don't like much of anything Deodato draws, but I must admit, I liked his Tigra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"