RUMOR: Wizard Mag Spread

Well, I have a yearly subscription and I get my copies of Wizard a week early (before they hit shelves) so I'll be sure to tell you all if there's anything.

Well, I have a yearly subscription and I get my copies of Wizard a week early (before they hit shelves) so I'll be sure to tell you all if there's anything.
Thanks.

THAT'S AWESOME! thanks!:yay:

Just to let everyone know there's nothing in the Wizard issue, I was going to post this yesterday but all the Batnoobs lagged the board up. No mention of Dragabawl at all.

Could be the Summer issues.

yeah...thanks for the heads up Merk..even if it was bad news. be sure to let us know about the following month!

you should be deleted i think

:) jk

lol! i would just like to keep it around so that Merk can give us the heads up on the next wizard magazine which might contain DB stuff. He gets them earlier!

I think we got a lot more than we would have from wizard. Though chances are that they would have given something official and very well shot.

I'm curious as to how the person who originated the rumor knew about the hotdog vendor in the picture of the tournament stadium. Perhaps I'm just looking for connections between what this individual described and what we've actually seen so far where there really are none; maybe it's just a lucky coincidence that there just so happens to be a man in the picture that could possibly be interpreted as someone who is handing out concessions, but this could also be a sign of the rumor's credibility.

Dont deleted this thread just close it maybe

LOBO said he might deleted and I was saying closed it then dont delete it

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"