RUMOR: Wizard Mag Spread

Hey everyone, as always I got my monthly Wizard early, and in this May issue coming up (for you guys) there is no Dragonball, sorry. :down

Would you guys be mad if i closed this until there actually is some info or pics in Wizard?

Why? It's not bothering anyone..

Would you guys be mad if i closed this until there actually is some info or pics in Wizard?

Meh, keep it open incase we find out it was all a fake rumour or something. This is a good issue, has a Robert Downey Jr. Q&A about his suit, the secret incredible Hulk cross-over, etc etc.

just asking, it stays open

Now that I can freakin post, (thanks batnoobs). I present you with again, bad news. I got my 200th issue of Wizard yesterday and still no Dragonball, sorry.

It'll probably be something like a late summer/fall issue. If at all. . .

Now that I can freakin post, (thanks batnoobs). I present you with again, bad news. I got my 200th issue of Wizard yesterday and still no Dragonball, sorry.

that sucks!...thanks for the update anyways!:word:

My June issue should be in within the next week so hopefully there's something. :up:

I could see them having the same picture that has got out now, maybe even something else.

If the 2 Jump magazines are printing their set reports in the next issue, we should also be getting set reports soon.

I really hope so...I havent bought a Wizard mag in a long time...Im long over due

I'm hearing rumors that while the press is heading to the set next week, Wizard magazine has already been there and is planning a reveal in either March or April.

Wizard is notoriously late when it comes to news.. so if they plan on releasing images in a coming issue we can expect to start seeing things very soon. :up:

Here's what I'm being told:
- An interview with Chatwin talking about his hair and bulking up for the role and the fight sequences.
- Interview with Marsters where he talks about fighting in a "massive arena", and the role of Piccolo.
- Interview with Emmy where she talks about her singing career and what it is like to work on a special effects movie.
- The teaser poster which Im told is of Chatwin and we only see his full torso from behind, his arms at his side (like in the show, preparing to do something).
- A picture of Piccolo about to launch someone into the air.

Anyway, I decided not to post this on the blog because it could easily be a load of crock, but I wanted to share it with you guys. So, take it with a grain of salt.

I want to see this poster.

If that information is right, then it sounds great and hopefully we'll get it soon.

Alright, haha, more bad news. My June issue came in yesterday and nothing at all, :(.

Maybe the July issue like all the Japan Mags. . .

Who cares if the Wizard rumor turns out not to be true when we know we’re going to get a lot of stuff soon from the Japanese publications?

I`d still like to see some good stuff in Wizard

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"