Rush Hour 4

As a fan of these films, I'm quite please to hear this. :woot:

Unless the movie goes through development hell again.

Surely Ratner won't be directing this one though, right?

I'd rather it just not happen in a lot of ways. Third one blew anyway, Jackie apparently doesn't even like the movies, and then the whole Ratner thing. It'd feel a little weird at this point with a new director anyway.

Just enjoy the first two, which are pretty damn fun.

At this point, just go all out and cross it over with Bad Boys 3. Increase the possibility of it happening, even with their vastly different tones.

Rush Hour 4: Chris Tucker Need Money

Well, that's what happens when you burn it all away.

9RsKFp.gif

I still enjoyed 3, though the first is still the best. I'm game for a 4th.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this. Seeing how labored Chan appeared in some of his fights in the Foreigner, i wonder how he will do for this..

Chris Tucker is such a great actor, he really shouldn't be clamouring for a fourth Rush Hour film. I guess he just wants to get paid (he's had tax problems in the past).

I still like the first, never gave a sequel the time of the day. Maybe I should change that now.

I love the first two movies. The third is...okay.

I still haven't gotten around to fully watching the third one.

The first one was a really funny surprise, the second was a lot of fun and entertaining sequel, the third they really lost the fun and droped the ball, it was a pessimistic story where the two leads were at ends with one another.

The first filmed ended on a trip going to china for a much deserved vacation and mushu.
The 2nd ended with a promise of going to NYC & Jackie getting with the girl which would have made an exciting adventure but that tale is only mentioned in the third movie as a bad situation.
Whoever wrote Rush Hour 3 seemed to want to make people unhappy and dissatisfied.
I hope the 4th is in better hands and recaptures the friendship, fun and laughter of the first 2 films.

i think the first 2 movies are the best!! but i still enjoyed rush hour 3!! but did you guys watch the rush hour tv series? no jackie chan!! it was different chinese actor!! he didn't looked nothing liked jackie chan the guy played chris truck was ok he kind of looked liked chris tucker!!

At this point, just go all out and cross it over with Bad Boys 3. Increase the possibility of it happening, even with their vastly different tones.

The buddy cop cinematic universe.

i actually can't remember if I've seen the third one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"