Rush Hour 4

Basically anything to do with Polanski is inappropriate.

Lee should have kicked him out a window to be impaled on a piece of rebar or something. :oldrazz:

I was dragged to see Rush Hour 3 when it was in theaters, and I have not seen it since. I don't remember this cameo, LOL!

Basically anything to do with Polanski is inappropriate.

Lee should have kicked him out a window to be impaled on a piece of rebar or something. :oldrazz:

I mean was there any reason why they had to get Polanski of all people to shoot a cameo as a french man who violates the two maim characters?? :huh: it's insane :funny:

Well it was directed by Brett Ratner, the most moral, genuinely well intentioned human being we could ask for.

He thought it'd be dry irony.

I don't give a crap about this but I just looked up Chris Tucker's Wikipedia and it says he's starring in "Last Friday." Is that actually happening? Because I'd definitely be down for more antics with Smokey and Craig.

I don't give a crap about this but I just looked up Chris Tucker's Wikipedia and it says he's starring in "Last Friday." Is that actually happening? Because I'd definitely be down for more antics with Smokey and Craig.
It's on Wikipedia, so probably not.

I doubt this movie gets made. Unless Jackie Chan and Tucker agree to a massive pay cut. The last Rush Hour film didn't make money. It only made $258 million worldwide and $140 million domestic. It made even less than the first one did in 1998.

Chris Tucker also got paid like $25 million for that film.

Also who is going to direct it? I doubt its Brett Ratner.

Maybe Jackie could do it.. IIRC he was the director for the Foreigner..

I don't care, if this gets made, I'll be seeing this opening day. Rush Hour 2 is one of my favorite comedies and I quote it to this day. You'd be shocked to find how many people you come across who quote it too.

This photo is probably to just drum up interest or publicity but it warms my damn heart.

I’m not surprised. It’s one of the highest grossing comedies of all time.

Even the third which wasn’t the best still was a solid hit.

This’ll do well on nostalgia alone.

Jackie doesn't age... The guy is 65 ffs.

Wasn't Jackie Chan going to do a third Shanghai Noon film? Whatever happened to that?

I really hope this happens, yes 3 wasn't up to par with the 1 & 2 but this could be their chance to send one of the greatest comedic series out on a high that it deserves.

Oh man, im really hyped.
Yeah the third one wasnt the best in the series, but it was still a lot of fun.
Rush Hour doesnt get enough credit, such a enjoyable Franchise(at which point is something official a franchise?)

Ehh. I dig the first two as much as anyone, but...

Didn't Jackie say something pretty recently about how he doesn't even like/get these, anyway?

Yeah, not sure we need this. Who's directing it, anyway? Surely it can't be Ratner again.

This totally sounds like something that would be done if they didn't come back...

tumblr_pp3hw3a8A91vrc2qto1_1280.jpg

Rush Hour is probably one of my favorite comedies of all time and has such rewatchability. 2 is also good, and 3 is ok, but I welcome a 4th with open arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"