MTV's The Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
she's basically freaking out over nothing. maybe nelson was right and she was attention-****ing?
drunk paranoia rant, like last season?

really liked the tribute to Diem. Man, I miss her. She was just good people

lol Cory is awful.

Between him and Nicole, they had two, maybe three brain cells to rub together.

Even after the producers explained the triangle puzzle to them, they STILL didn't get it.

can i get one episode where Camila doesn't cry or whine?

and did anyone else laugh when Ashley was talking about how she possibly picked the wrong partner in CT? she's not remotely at a level where she can even say that yet.

Just got spoiled on one of the winners and [blackout]I almost don't even feel like watching now[/blackout].

Thank God for the male winner, because I couldn't have handled a [blackout]Nelson/Ashley[/blackout] victory.

I actually was rooting for Nelson to win.It seemed like he really wanted it.I can't wait for the Champs vs Pros thing next week.I think Johnny vs CM Punk is going test my patience though.Since I find both of them ridiculously obnoxious.

My one wish that anyone but Nelson and Nicole would win and thats what happened. Nicole especially played herself. Like Ashley said she was playing for third place when she went after her. Im proud of Ashley as she deserved that win

Nelson was super bummed that he only lost to CT by 2 minutes, but that also includes the 30 minute time penalty.

typical Camila blaming everyone else for her not winning. she cost Nelson 100k by not carrying those buckets fast enough :o
i would be okay if she didn't come back for a while.

but Veronica is on this new champs/pros show :o i haven't seen her in years. I always hoped Katie would punch her haha

I saw Jordan in the promo for Champs vs. Pros too.

new thread or stick with this one? only about a page and half left before Thread Manager hits.

Havok, you created the original, the power is yours if you want it

Eh. It's still technically a season of The Challenge, so I say this one works fine.

I was feeling this first episode, though. How often do we get an episode where the contestants don't get drunk off their asses and pass around their STDs?

Also, hello Gus Kenworthy...

tumblr_nit3n3sJ8a1qckoyqo1_500.gif

Eh. It's still technically a season of The Challenge, so I say this one works fine.

I was feeling this first episode, though. How often do we get an episode where the contestants don't get drunk off their asses and pass around their STDs?

not enough.

and this might be the first time in history that i was pulling for Veronica ever haha

i liked candice too. I'd invite her back on shows just because haha

and Lolo Bananas came to play. She's totally the girl version of Johnny.
Jordan's mustache has to go

[blackout]Wes sending Johnny home[/blackout], I am LIVING!

what the hell? They already started a new season?

what the hell? They already started a new season?

"Champs vs Pros"

It's not a Challenge season, per se.

It's a for-charity event that pits Challenge champions as a team against a group of pro athletes from different sports.

This show has made me kinda despise Lolo Jones. Who knew she was such a sensitive, insecure person. She's still bad as hell, though.

Lolo is a mess, if she's not playing it up for the cameras. If she is, she's clearly shooting for a spot on a future Rivals season.

Louise Hazel is pretty great, though.

Louise Hazel is one of my faves on the Pro team

Ugh Annoying Ashley won and Slightly Boring Ashley lost. :csad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"