RW/RR Gauntlet III

It was hilarious when they pulled the audible. :D

Sometimes, there's a loophole like that which can be exploited. It seems that if it's not explicitly prohibited, it's fair game. I would think pushing the car across the sand would be tougher than moving it across planks, but they had the advantage in terms of numbers and strength.

It was hilarious when they pulled the audible. :D

Sometimes, there's a loophole like that which can be exploited. It seems that if it's not explicitly prohibited, it's fair game. I would think pushing the car across the sand would be tougher than moving it across planks, but they had the advantage in terms of numbers and strength.

Good point. And for a second, it looked like there were going to get stuck.

They need to do a Battle of the Sexes Challenge again at some point.

That would have been even funnier than the Rookies whining about how they should have won. :up:

Good point. And for a second, it looked like there were going to get stuck.

They need to do a Battle of the Sexes Challenge again at some point.

That was my favorite challenge. They need to bring back the inner circle, too.

Yeah, I thought it was the planks was pointless. I was literally scratching my head thinking "Ok...?" Oh yeah, I hope that if the Rookies lose another challenge on a female gauntlet day. That way, Jillian finally goes home, and Frank can shut the hell up.

Haha, anybody remember this from Inferno II? :lmao:

Since when has Ev been a lesbian? Has she always been one or did I miss something bc I ddint remember her into girls in teh other challenges

Btw, I'm starting a new drinking game. I'm taking a shot of Patron every time someone mentions the phrase 'trim the fat' or some derivative thereof. I should be good and toasted by the third commercial break. :dry:

Well, I'm drunk.

cant wait till the vet girls notice the guys are throwing the mission and start throwing some on male days.

That was my favorite challenge. They need to bring back the inner circle, too.

Yeah, I thought it was the planks was pointless. I was literally scratching my head thinking "Ok...?" Oh yeah, I hope that if the Rookies lose another challenge on a female gauntlet day. That way, Jillian finally goes home, and Frank can shut the hell up.

man that video brought back some memories, and some cast members i completely forgot all about.

are these challenges on dvd sets yet?

mtv needs to have a marathon where they show all the challenges. even waaaay back to the beginning when they did the mattress races and had to push beth on the mattress :cmad:

man i hate her

DAMN DAMN....my beth is gone, that was a good lilttle battle her and corral had though..didnt want neither of them gone...corral and diem are my girls now.

Speaking of diem,When she was walking across that beam with 25lb weights "HER HANDS WERENT BEHIND HER BACK" they were sticking straight out...wha? All the other peeps had their hands behind there backs(most of the time anyway)...shouldnt she have been DQ'D. These rules/no rules are grey to me

DAMN DAMN....my beth is gone, that was a good lilttle battle her and corral had though..didnt want neither of them gone...corral and diem are my girls now.

Did Beth and Coral's Gauntlet involve. . . . wrestling, by any chance?:whatever:

Speaking of diem,When she was walking across that beam with 25lb weights "HER HANDS WERENT BEHIND HER BACK" they were sticking straight out...wha? All the other peeps had their hands behind there backs(most of the time anyway)...shouldnt she have been DQ'D. These rules/no rules are grey to me

You only god DQ'd if you touched the bags. Everybody else was being cautious not to do so but the hands behind the back thing wasn't required.

I'm glad Beth is gone. That buried alive challenge next week looks like it's going to be fun to watch.

I don't understand the Beth hate. It's not like she's a puppy killer or something. :confused:

CT scares me. He's like a incarnate of the devil or something.
Why does the Rookie team suck so bad? :(I think the vets are going to win unless the final challenge less people is better than more.

I'll be stunned if the Rooks come back and win the whole thing.

Yeah i dont like rachel and that other girl from viewers revenge seems like a ***** so she can go too

Yeah i dont like rachel and that other girl from viewers revenge seems like a ***** so she can go too
Tori yes, another annoying one.

So was I the only one who laughed when the showed Melinda getting wacked in the head in slow motion? :confused::9

Another thing I found funny last week was when Frank was cheering Jullian on. "Yeah get that ball!Now Spin!Good Spin!" hilarious:woot:

I wouldnt be surprised if the rookies end up winning, the final isnt all about streangth which is the main reason they seem to be losing, plus the usual "the less players you have, the faster you move" thing usually works in the challenges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"