MTV's The Challenge Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three thoughts:

1. Thank God the hot one stayed.

2. I want Louise on every season.

3. Next week's promo? lol There's the Ashley we know and "love".

Yes, classic Ashley M returns. I've been waiting for some non-Lolo drama to happen on this show.

I remember him.He did a couple challenges,and I watched part of his season.He had some wild moments.

i remember his face. it's a shame he passed so young.

my DVR didn't record next weeks preview, so i can't wait to be surprised.

co-signing on Louise, she's probably my favorite Pro. She's one of my favorites this season period.
Also, Tia Blanca is hair goals. I love her hair. I felt bad for her in elimination against Lolo. I can't believe Lolo is a disciple of Wesontology lol.
Can Jordan cut off that horrible mustache?

anyone else watching these Challenges and Chill shows? Miz is corny as heck. Come on Mike, you can do better! And I gotta admit, some of these really make me want to go back and start watching these challenges from the very beginning. I've been a fan since Miami and I still remember when "people stopped being, polite, and start[ed] getting real" before it became a drama fake fest.

is there anywhere you can see all these online? I saw Amazon Prime has a few seasons, but I cancelled my Prime :/

Well, they're not leaving us hanging...

MTV Renews ‘The Challenge’ Competition Series With $1M Cash Prize; Sets July Premiere Date
MTV has picked up competition series The Challenge for a 30th season and upped the ante for contestants with a $1 million cash prize at stake, the largest in franchise history.

Hosted by BMX rider T.J. Lavin, The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30 is slated to premiere Tuesday, July 18 with 30 alumni from The Real World and Road Rules franchises in what the network promises will be “the highest intensity competition to date.” It will be set in South America. Locations over the years have included Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, Australia, Brazil, South Africa, Panama, New Zealand, Thailand, the Czechia, Costa Rica, Iceland, Chile, Turkey, and Argentina.

This season’s cash prize of $1M is more than double last season’s prize of $350K.

:eek:

i already have a list of at least a dozen people i hope come back out for this

i already have a list of at least a dozen people i hope come back out for this

I just hope they don't piss away too many slots on s***ty newbs. Like... I can't stand Johnny Bananas, but he's a vet and he's won enough to justify his place there. What has Cory done other than screw around with every gullible girl in sight and s*** his pants at every final he's been to?

I'm hoping for some pleasant surprises in this cast. Hopefully some faces we haven't seen in awhile.

here's a few of my list that i'd like to see on it

CT
Derrick
Kenny
Evan
Bananas
Landon
Alton
Darrell
Brad
Mark (he's 40+ but he's earned the chance)
Theo V

Sarah
Nany
Emily
Evelyn
Aneesa
Tina (haha!)
Coral
Jodi
Rachel (Campus Crawl, but she's pregnant)
Jenn
Paula
Susie
Cara Maria
Laurel

ive thought about this way too much

http://www.mtv.com/news/3018357/the-challenge-dirty-30/

cast is revealed. is it wrong i feel like the 30th should be RR/RW people only. get these Are You the Ones outta here! lol

the cast:
GUYS
Ammo
Bananas
Cory
CT
Dario
Darrell
Derrick H.
Derrick K.
Devin
Hunter
Jordan
Leroy
Nelson
Shane
Tony

GIRLS
Amanda
Aneesa
Ashley M.
Britni
Camila
Cara Maria
Jemmye
Jenna
Kailah
LaToya
Marie
Nicole R.
Simone
Tori
Veronica

kinda meh about a lot of these people

*sees Cory's name*

UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGG

*and Dario*

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*and Hunter*

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

*and Nelson*

GGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH

*and Tony*

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

And that's without even getting into some of the girls. :o

It's like Survivor with no actual surviving involved and with mostly people I know will be Villains.

And how is Wes not in this one?

it is nice to see Derrick and Aneesa back though.

also, i learned today that Kenny and Evan are "banned" from the show due to something that happened to Tonya years ago on the show. crazy

New Trailer.

[YT]RPiykmrdfD8[/YT]

I guess the theme is The Dirtiest players.

"dirty and unpredictable"

i still dont care about half the cast. with this being the biggest prize ever, the best of the best should be there.

I don't buy for a second that they put any real thought into casting this thing other than "_____ will pick up the phone". I mean, literally upwards of half the cast here are s***ty newbies. What they made sound like a big deal season is just a regular season with more people and a bigger cash prize.

i guess with some of the big names getting older, having families etc, they may not be interested anymore.

Rachel from Campus Crawl could kill these girls, but she's pregnant. Robin has one or two, Paula same, Katie too. Where's Tina? I want her in there with Veronica!
Mark is in his 40's, but still in great shape. I bet Alton is out there in killer shape too. Dude was a machine.

But instead we get some punks who haven't put in the time to earn prize money like that. should've been the best of the best, not whoever is gonna get drunk and crazy and cry the most

Where the hell is Laurel? Where's Sarah?

If the girl's side is anything but Cara Maria chopping her way through the competition with a machete, I'll be shocked.

i really have this bad urge to watch all of these seasons from the beginning lol

it is nice to see Derrick and Aneesa back though.

also, i learned today that Kenny and Evan are "banned" from the show due to something that happened to Tonya years ago on the show. crazy

Yeah, she accused them to sexual assault while she was sleeping. Nothing was ever proved but they haven't been on MTV since.

CT's hug with Kam made me LOL.

Also somewhat surprised at Wes owning this many eliminations. I mean, last week was basically more CT than Wes, but still.

i dont know how it happened, but Lolo was very likeable this week. where did that come from?
and i just saw what she did for Ashley, and that was totally cool.

Smashley was a whiny person again. She's basically the Camila Jr for the new generation. I can't fault Cara for picking her long time friend, but i wouldn't have been mad if she would've picked Camila for what she pulled last time too.
Ashley has like 16k for her charity, so she has nothing to cry over.

and i watched that Challenge and Chill thing beforehand with 14 major girl moments or whatever it was called. Before it even started, i knew #1 should be when Diem took off her wig and wasn't going to accept anything less. But I like that they chose it as a MVP moment out of the list and i gotta admit, i got a little teary eyed. I'd been a big Diem fan for a long time. on that note, i'm totally okay with Sarah taking the top spot there. Had she not gotten sent home those times for reasons outside of her control, i think she'd rival Bananas with total wins.

the only thing i dont like about these lists is that so much of the focus is on more recent games. am i remembering these things wrong? when i think back on old challenges, i just remember how much fun i had watching them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"