Arrow Sad day: Elseworlds foreshadowing. Fate of Arrow

Deltron3030

Civilian
Reaction score
I suppose all good things must come to an end. Oliver made a deal I’m guessing where he trades his life for Barry and Kara. It was pretty obvious to me. Especially ollie’s Line at the bar near the end of episode saying, appreciate what you have now, or something.

With that said, arrow pretty much will come to an end next season. It’s been one of my favorite tv shows ever and I’d be really sad to see it gone. They could have another arrow, like Emiko Queen, but Amell does such a great job. It be a shame to not see him play a different version of arrow for a few more years, a light hearted and funnier version.

Honestly, if they had to cancel one or two shows, it would be awesome to have all the characters on one show like legends. Maybe just the “trinity” and not legends per se. I could totally dig a justice league style team up show to keep all these characters around.

live-action Brave & the Bold

So that deal was pretty much setting the series end lol.

Why exactly is everyone saying the show only has one year left, exactly?

Pretty much wrote the series off. Conversation Oliver had with the monitor, and then later with Barry. Really felt they are ending Oliver’s story with him being a huge hero at the end. They could pull a Christopher Nolan and fake his death but I’m guessing next year is the last. Perhaps Emiko takes over half way of the season next year and the show is canceled.

I think it's a red herring. They're setting it up so it looks like he might die, because we all know the character's comics history, and that he won't sacrfice Felicity or anyone else.

I think the real hero is going to be Earth-90's Flash, who will take Oliver's place, and be this version of the Crisis' Pariah of sorts.

I think it's a red herring. They're setting it up so it looks like he might die, because we all know the character's comics history, and that he won't sacrfice Felicity or anyone else.

I think the real hero is going to be Earth-90's Flash, who will take Oliver's place, and be this version of the Crisis' Pariah of sorts.

I've said elsewhere that if a Flash dies in Crisis, it will be the 1990 Flash. What if he becomes the lightning bolt that gave Barry his super-speed?

I can see why it might be thought of as a red herring, because at this point in the game, it all seems too obvious what's going to go down. Likewise though Arrow will be on it's 8th Season, and I can't help but feel that they need to kill off one of their main characters for such an important DC event; if they just use Earth 90's Flash, it wont be remotely felt by the audience.

My only query though; the Crisis storyline is taking place in December next year, which will only be half way through Arrow's Season 8, so they're either going to have Ollie slowly deteriorate after the events of Crisis, or the remaining half of the Arrow show will be without Oliver Queen which, quite frankly, isn't what anyone wants. Having Emiko, or Connor Hawke, or anyone else for that matter just isn't going to fit the bill with the knowledge that Ollie will be dead.

I think it’s a red herring. I really doubt Oliver is dying. Didn’t Amell put out a video recently to confirm that he had no intention of leaving Arrow any time soon? He’d have known at the time if his character was going to die early next year. I also think it’s unlikely that the video was an attempt at (very early) misdirection, again because of the timing of its release.

If anything, he pulled a Spider-Man and sold away his marriage to Felicity.

There is no way that he is leaving mid season so...

Mate you've gave me a bit of hope for Ollie lol.

Although I feel really bad that it would come at the cost of JWS:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"