Arrow Arrow To End With Season 8

A Black Canary (or Siren) spin-off? Whatever makes you think that would have worked out? Especially without the Green Arrow.

I don’t personally think Kate Cassidy is a strong enough actress to lead her own show, but I also didn’t think Amber Rose(?) is/was a strong enough actress either, and she’s leading Batwoman.

The CW isn’t really known for hiring strong actors/actresses to begin with...

A Black Canary (or Siren) spin-off? Whatever makes you think that would have worked out? Especially without the Green Arrow.

I don’t personally think Kate Cassidy is a strong enough actress to lead her own show, but I also didn’t think Amber Rose(?) is/was a strong enough actress either, and she’s leading Batwoman.

Green Arrow isn't needed and for the most part BC isn't needed 100% for a GA series. They just need to be a big part of their lives like Buffy/Angel. But I was more talking about the obvious Birds of Prey series that we should've gotten forever ago.

I’m assuming the crossover will devote a significant amount of time to the Arrow characters since it will be their swan song (unless the 10th episode occurs after the crossover and serves more as an epilogue)

Ruby Rose. She is only leading Batwoman though because she's a lesbian, and that's what they were seeking at all costs. It's not like she is a good actress at all. She's totally wooden and has no charisma. I don't feel she was cast for her acting ability.

Katie Cassidy is a better actress than her.

I’m assuming the crossover will devote a significant amount of time to the Arrow characters since it will be their swan song (unless the 10th episode occurs after the crossover and serves more as an epilogue)
I doubt the crossover itself will be the finale. That would, TBH, be lame as heck. Even if Oliver dies in the crossover, they need to have at least one final episode of the show that's not a crossover to wrap things up. Preferably two. Which is possible, because the crossover is usually episode 8, leaving two more to wrap up the other plots and give us the other characters' reactions to Oliver's death. Ending with the crossover would feel cheap and rushed.

Last edited:
Ruby Rose. She is only leading Batwoman though because she's a lesbian, and that's what they were seeking at all costs. It's not like she is a good actress at all. She's totally wooden and has no charisma. I don't feel she was cast for her acting ability.

Katie Cassidy is a better actress than her.
You might have a point. Also the fact that she's used to doing action roles. Then again, it's a CW series so they never get actors with much range.

The crossover will likely be episode 9 like it was this season, leaving them to have a proper series finale ep afterward.

The one greatest misstep in the entire show was not keeping her as the love interest. IMHO...

My appreciation and excitement for Arrow died the moment that the producers caved to the Oliciters.

The simple fact that they killed E1!Laurel off - while, on her deahtbed, having her tell Oliver that she shipped Olicity - just to make sure that Olicity would be the only viable LTR option for Oliver will always grate & frustrate.

Other than the crossover episodes, I haven't watched an Arrow episode since E1!Laurel's death - well before that, actually.

No felocity season 8 omg!!!! I hope they all decide to keep the series alive and was all a ploy to get rid of that terrible actress and character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"