Samus vs. Master Chief: Who Wins?

The Riddler said:
of course.

cause that list you have there which has me at numero uno says "most intelligent posters on the hype" and you're illiterate.

What list? :rolleyes:

The Riddler said:
if i was a mod i'd close this thread for its lack of intelligence.

but me posting here again just increased the intelligence level in here exponentially, so i guess it isn't so stupid in here now.

wow.

ok, let me enlighten you.

i quoted myself to make the strain of understanding on your tiny brain easier.

i said i would close this THREAD for its lack of intelligence.

i didn't even mention the word poster, person, individual, not one word that implies banning people.

you totally suck.

Master Chief said:
If the same mentality were used on banning posters, you'd be first on my list for lack of intelligence.

omg, i think i do need to explain everything i say.

i said this list you got here (in the quote) actually is titled the most intelligent posters on the hype and you can't tell cause you can 't even read what you write.

you got it now, smart one?

The Riddler said:
wow.

ok, let me enlighten you.

i quoted myself to make the strain of understanding on your tiny brain easier.

i said i would close this THREAD for its lack of intelligence.

i didn't even mention the word poster, person, individual, not one word that implies banning people.

you totally suck.
You have enlightened me, make no mistake about it. I now know the error of my ways, oh mighty one. But just for a second, let's pretend that you haven't, let's pretend that you are in fact an idiot for taking a "what if?" thread like this seriously enough to say "I would close this THREAD for it's lack of intelligence" because the majority disagrees with you. If that were the case I would probably inform you that attacking anything for stupidity implies a policy or belief against stupidity, making you a prime target for the very same policies and/or beliefs, unless you're a hypocrite, who would praise this thread for it's unheard of gathering of the most intelligent posters on the web if we were to all bow down and praise the power of Samus and her ability to utilize the Y-axis whenever she ceases to move. Of course, you aren't a hypocrite though, are you? What an absurd idea.

The Riddler said:
omg, i think i do need to explain everything i say.

i said this list you got here (in the quote) actually is titled the most intelligent posters on the hype and you can't tell cause you can 't even read what you write.

you got it now, smart one?

Wow!

JC Denton said:
You have enlightened me, make no mistake about it. I now know the error of my ways, oh mighty one. But just for a second, let's pretend that you haven't, let's pretend that you are in fact an idiot for taking a "what if?" thread like this seriously enough to say "I would close this THREAD for it's lack of intelligence" because the majority disagrees with you. If that were the case I would probably inform you that attacking anything for stupidity implies a policy or belief against stupidity, making you a prime target for the very same policies and/or beliefs, unless you're a hypocrite, who would praise this thread for it's unheard of gathering of the most intelligent posters on the web if we were to all bow down and praise the power of Samus and her ability to utilize the Y-axis whenever she ceases to move. Of course, you aren't a hypocrite though, are you? What an absurd idea.

i was obviously joking when i said i would close this thread, but you guys seem to have taken it personally. hah.

secondly, an idiot means a silly or foolish person. there is a difference between me being an idiot and me being a jackass.

thirdly i'm not a huge samus fan and play more halo then metroid, but, as i said earlier, samus would wipe the floor with master chief.

also, i am hypocritical at certain moments but now, would not be an example of that.

The Riddler said:
i was obviously joking when i said i would close this thread, but you guys seem to have taken it personally. hah.

secondly, an idiot means a silly or foolish person. there is a difference between me being an idiot and me being a jackass.

thirdly i'm not a huge samus fan and play more halo then metroid, but, as i said earlier, samus would wipe the floor with master chief.

also, i am hypocritical at certain moments but now, would not be an example of that.

Your joke sucks, you're trying to be a jackass but fail and come off as stupid. Please don't try and make your opinion sound less bias, and stop being a dumbass. :rolleyes:

The Riddler said:

Considering the "I was just joking" thing is brought up consistently in the face of confrontation when an idiot has said something that brings his status to light, I find this a little doubtful, to say the least, especially considering past comments, both in this thread, and in other forums, but I'll concede the point if only to get the thread back on topic. You were joking.

...Good thing I never called you a jackass then, but rather an idiot, due to you being a "silly or FOOLISH person". Thanks for illustrating the difference though, I guess.

You've also done virtually nothing to back this claim up, like many of the Samus supporters in this thread, save for bringing up advanced technology (Where? I certainly don't see any) and exagerrating the size/strength of her enemies (Sorry guys, I don't know where you live, but those housecat sized beetles that come out of the ground are hardly the size of a house). MC is virtually universally acknowledged as being the better combatant, the only thing in question here is the technological advantage, and the only place where Samus really wins there (in an area that would give her an advantage, ie not the ability to turn into a ball on demand) is her weaponry, with the Plasma Cannon being the only truly useful option.

also, i am hypocritical at certain moments but, now would not be an example of that.

I WOULD beg to differ, but I don't want you to quote yourself and "educate" me again
Token Message

Master Chief said:
Your joke sucks, you're trying to be a jackass but fail and come off as stupid. Please don't try and make your opinion sound less bias, and stop being a dumbass. :rolleyes:

you're funny cause i probably just displayed more intellect in my posts in this thread than you have in your entire life.

The Riddler said:
you're funny cause i probably just displayed more intellect in my posts in this thread than you have in your entire life.

You have too big an ego, pal.

The Riddler said:
You have yet to capitalize the letter "I" in your posts. The display of intellect does not receive much emphasis with you, so I wouldn't try that one out if I were you.

JC Denton said:
Token Message

lol, your post was full of jibberish that you just decided to make up.

i mean, i say i'm joking when i'm joking, not some convulted reason that you just conjured up.

ok, you want proof that samus would beat master chief in a battle?

first off, samus has energy projectiles, missles, missles that freeze anything that it comes to contact in, ability to roll into a ball and lay bombs, has an upgradable power suit, the ability to basically fly by jumping multiple times and the ability to run at an accelerated rate.

master chief has a suit and relies on loose weapons like a pistol, etc.

comments are always welcome.

JC Denton said:
You have yet to capitalize the letter "I" in your posts. The display of intellect does not receive much emphasis with you, so I wouldn't try that one out if I were you.

i'm not talking grammer. seriously, so long as i convey the message i want i don't need to always be gramatically correct on forums.

The Riddler said:
if i was a mod i'd close this thread for its lack of intelligence.

but me posting here again just increased the intelligence level in here exponentially, so i guess it isn't so stupid in here now.

Shut up and go away. Your stupidity is making my IQ drop.

Mr. Smash'n Bash said:
Shut up and go away. Your stupidity is making my IQ drop.

funny, i didn't know it could drop any lower.

Mr. Smash'n Bash said:
Yeah, there are some numbers between 140 and 0.

yeah i know there are number between 140-0.

but that information is useless, because the numbers representing your IQ are the numbers 0 and below.

Okay! NO MORE BACK AND FORTH B****ING!

JC, Master Chief, I appreciate you succeeding in pointing out Riddler's misplaced confidence, I get it now. Riddler, thank you for trying to get this thread back on topic!

Anyway,
Samus would win.

The Riddler said:
lol, your post was full of gibberish that you just decided to make up.

i mean, i say I'm joking when I'm joking, not some convoluted reason that you just conjured up.

Ok, you want proof that samus would beat master chief in a battle?

first off, samus has energy projectiles, missiles, missiles that freeze anything that it comes to contact in, ability to roll into a ball and lay bombs, has an upgradeable power suit, the ability to basically fly by jumping multiple times and the ability to run at an accelerated rate.

master chief has a suit and relies on loose weapons like a pistol, etc.

comments are always welcome.

That gibberish is what the English Language looks like when utilized by someone who has exceeded the 6th grade level, don't lecture me on that, please.

1) Energy Projectiles that are painfully easy to dodge, looking at how frequently my opponents manage it at close range, looking at how quickly they travel, and looking at the much faster moving objects that MC has dodged.

2) She has no missile that freezes thing. She has a slow moving beam that freezes things it comes into contact with when fully charged up. She would die if she took the time to charge up, but let's she manages to do this unscathed. She still just fired something that a child could outrun at a supersoldier who is in a suit that augments his speed. Her Ice Beam is useless in her own game against enemies who specifically made to be easy to defeat, much less against MC.

3) She can roll into a ball. Yes, I concede that point. Too bad that it does utterly nothing for her unless there are some spider-tracks laying around, and even then, she just deprives herself of time she could be using to shoot back. Her bombs are embarrassingly low-yield, and her superbombs follow the tradition as well. They blink, they release a pretty yellow light, the end. A stroke victim could evade them.

4) An upgradeable power suit? Really? Hey, wait a second, I think you forgot to explain how that helps her. The ability to survive Phazon radiation and to be able to move in water unhindered isn't exactly a combat advantage, and her armor can be penetrated by a light touch from a pet-sized beetle. The ballistic weaponry of the future will have little to no problems cutting through it.

5) She can jump a lot, usually in a very linear manner (judging from Super Metroid, since this feature was absent in MP), not only depriving her of the ability to fire back, but making her yet easier to hit. Not the greatest feature of her suit in a fight.

6) She can run no faster than MC can in MP, and she can't turn while she is running at greater speeds, meaning she would run directly at MC, making it easier for him to hit her, and her increased speeds slamming into the bullets would just make it yet easier for them to penetrate her armor and start shredding organs and shattering bones. Running away is the only realistic use of that ability here.

JC Denton said:
That gibberish is what the English Language looks like when utilized by someone who has exceeded the 6th grade level, don't lecture me on that, please.

1) Energy Projectiles that are painfully easy to dodge, looking at how frequently my opponents manage it at close range, looking at how quickly they travel, and looking at the much faster moving objects that MC has dodged.

2) She has no missile that freezes thing. She has a slow moving beam that freezes things it comes into contact with when fully charged up. She would die if she took the time to charge up, but let's she manages to do this unscathed. She still just fired something that a child could outrun at a supersoldier who is in a suit that augments his speed. Her Ice Beam is useless in her own game against enemies who specifically made to be easy to defeat, much less against MC.

3) She can roll into a ball. Yes, I concede that point. Too bad that it does utterly nothing for her unless there are some spider-tracks laying around, and even then, she just deprives herself of time she could be using to shoot back. Her bombs are embarrassingly low-yield, and her superbombs follow the tradition as well. They blink, they release a pretty yellow light, the end. A stroke victim could evade them.

4) An upgradeable power suit? Really? Hey, wait a second, I think you forgot to explain how that helps her. The ability to survive Phazon radiation and to be able to move in water unhindered isn't exactly a combat advantage, and her armor can be penetrated by a light touch from a pet-sized beetle. The ballistic weaponry of the future will have little to no problems cutting through it.

5) She can jump a lot, usually in a very linear manner (judging from Super Metroid, since this feature was absent in MP), not only depriving her of the ability to fire back, but making her yet easier to hit. Not the greatest feature of her suit in a fight.

6) She can run no faster than MC can in MP, and she can't turn while she is running at greater speeds, meaning she would run directly at MC, making it easier for him to hit her, and her increased speeds slamming into the bullets would just make it yet easier for them to penetrate her armor and start shredding organs and shattering bones. Running away is the only realistic use of that ability here.

first off, in metroid fusion samus does have missles that freeze opponents and when charged will freeze anything on screen. secondly how the hell would MC beat samus?

Kung Fu master said:
Okay! NO MORE BACK AND FORTH B****ING!

JC, Master Chief, I appreciate you succeeding in pointing out Riddler's misplaced confidence, I get it now. Riddler, thank you for trying to get this thread back on topic!

Anyway,
Samus would win.

my confidence is never misplaced.

i'm gonna go out with some friends, but nice talking to you all.

later, bros.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"