San Diego Comic-Con 2006-Marvel Edition.

Yeah, you guys are welcome, *******s.

I think it's just cause of the TMNT trailer and Hulk 2's director and the other stuff that this got overlooked,dude. No big deal.:o

ANyway,not sure how I feel about Loeb on Wolverine...

We love you Darth,great thread you sexy beast.

I'm loving the sound of Mighty Avengers.With CW in full swing,it's great to see these classic characters coming back.

If New Avengers is going to be conspiracy filled,without a doubt,it's going to be Cap's team in that book on the run.I'm hoping for Cap,Hercules,Goliath,Cage,DD,Dagger,etc.

Mighty Avengers is without a doubt Iron Man's team.I can't see the fugitive team performing on a world wide scale.Hoping for Iron Man,Wonder Man,Ms Marvel,She-Hulk,Wasp,Yellowjacket,etc.

This could be the GREAT BEGINNING we were supposed to get with New Avengers.Cannot wait.

GNR4Life said:
We love you Darth,great thread you sexy beast.

I'm loving the sound of Mighty Avengers.With CW in full swing,it's great to see these classic characters coming back.

If New Avengers is going to be conspiracy filled,without a doubt,it's going to be Cap's team in that book on the run.

Mighty Avengers is without a doubt Iron Man's team.I can't see the fugitive team performing on a world wide scale.

This could be the GREAT BEGINNING we were supposed to get with New Avengers.Cannot wait.

I love you too, ill try to stay on top of all the news.:up:

Loeb's Wolvie run leaves me on the fence.

Logan/Sabes rel'p explored again?Not too sure if I can get hyped about that.

The dude does some serious covers,but those pencils aren't as appealing.

on mighty avengers: i think the main success of New Avengers and what makes it the next X-Men, so to speak, is because of the main characters in the book. Namely spider-man and wolverine. I see spider-man, inparticular, staying in a book, probs caps team (he'll switch sides during civil war). they'll especially want him there to bring spider-man 3's movie success to an avengers book.

i think if there's 2 teams it says things about the end of the war. either a compromise on the SHRA or (thinkin about it too much, now) maybe a team based outside of america? Bendis did say one would deal with big, global challenges, so maybe that means the american stuff will be out of bounds for them? wadaya think?!

Looks like Beast will join the Avengers again.

I just saw San Lee at the Comic Con. He seemed to forget stuff, hopefully it's not too serious. In any case, some guy asked him to sign his book. Everyone in the audience started booing him. Stan did sign the book for him, but I was surprised how many people began booing. I'm guessing it was not the time to ask for that.
They'll be have a "Marvel: Then and Now" convention in LA, they weren't sure if it will be in Oct or Nov of this year. More details to follow.

any word on when Thor's series starting??? I'm hoping for Oct ot Nov 06

I wouldnt expect one until after Civil War, but tomorrow Joey Q has his Cup o Joe Panel, he says hes going to talk Thor there and reveal a new villain for Thor, one that weve already seen and dont know about.

Wow. Stan Lee likes the unmasking and "...wished that he came up with that idea". And thinks Romita Jr. is one of the best artists! :eek:

And Stan Lee also gave the thumbs up to JMS.

Though I think Romita Sr. had the best quote of them all.

"Don't go by old farts. Old farts hate change!" Heh. :up: :spidey:

Romita Jr is worthy of that title.

And then some. He needs to return to the Amazing Spider-Man....RIGHT NOW!

Do you hear me, Romita Jr!! YOU MUST RETURN TO THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN!!! :spidey:

Well I doubt Stan Lee would be "I think unmasking Spider-man is a horrible idea EXCELSIOR!"

Though that would be hilarious. JRJr. definitle needs to come back on Spidey.

Oh and in case you guys were wondering.

SDCC Softball: Marvel 23, DC 10 - Final Score

Darthphere said:
Well I doubt Stan Lee would be "I think unmasking Spider-man is a horrible idea EXCELSIOR!"

Well, why wouldn't he if that's the way he really felt? What does he have to lose at Marvel? Practically nothing, I mean they can't punish him or something.

SpideyInATree said:
Well, why wouldn't he if that's the way he really felt? What does he have to lose at Marvel? Practically nothing, I mean they can't punish him or something.

Stan is just not that type of guy. He also said he loved the FF movie.

Point is, before you go any further is, Stan is not the type of guy to bad mouth Marvel. The only time he did it was on 60 Minutes and that brought him to tears.

Darthphere said:
Point is, before you go any further is, Stan is not the type of guy to bad mouth Marvel. The only time he did it was on 60 Minutes and that brought him to tears.

What did he say about Marvel? That they are ruining Spider-Man and then he cried? :confused:

SpideyInATree said:
What did he say about Marvel? That they are ruining Spider-Man and then he cried? :confused:

No, more to the extent I created these damn character theyre making movies off of and theyre not giving me my monies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philippe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"