NY Comic Con- Marvel Edition.

What else does Marvel have lined up for Saturday?Cup O' Joes and that's it right?

Can't wait to go there tomorrow. :D Haven't been to one of these and last time I tried, they were already sold out. Got tix early this time though. :)

I don't have any interest in web comics myself (I prefer the real deal), but I can see it being a real advantage in getting to people who don't read comics.

Who's the team on the first preview image? I looked at it and thought "The Champions": Hulk, Hercules, Archangel, Gamora and Scorpion (?) Hmm.. Interesting.

Who's the team on the first preview image? I looked at it and thought "The Champions": Hulk, Hercules, Archangel, Gamora and Scorpion (?) Hmm.. Interesting.

false hopes, man.

the new champions are some refugees from the ultimate universe.

I'm somewhat expecting Marvel to scoop up Tim Sale this Comic-Con.

It's strange, I'm looking forward to WWH much much more than I did CW.

At least with Hulk, you expect him to fight other heroes. :p

that mcguinness drawn hulk is hump-worthy. :up:\

also, it's nice to see kitson drawing some marvel stuff. he and fraction doing this new champions thing has piqued my interest a little bit more.

These World War Hulk tie-ins are ridiculous. I mean, wow, more Frontline?

These World War Hulk tie-ins are ridiculous. I mean, wow, more Frontline?

That doesn't bother me so bad...I wouldn't mind an ongoing Frontline book. I find the reporters story interesting...alot like the "Marvels" story, which was superb.

That doesn't bother me so bad...I wouldn't mind an ongoing Frontline book. I find the reporters story interesting...alot like the "Marvels" story, which was superb.

frontline makes a lot more sense than wwh: x-men.

Its not the content really, but the actualy fact that marvel is once again going tie-in crazy. I just hope WWH isnt like CW in which if you dont buy most of the tie-ins you're pretty much missing 75% of the story.

Its not the content really, but the actualy fact that marvel is once again going tie-in crazy. I just hope WWH isnt like CW in which if you dont buy most of the tie-ins you're pretty much missing 75% of the story.

i think if you picked up hulk, along with the mini, you'd be okay. although, some of the cw tie-ins were nice additions. i like frontline and the cap/iron man one shot.

and nothing came close to the greatness that was the winter soldier one shot.

I hope not either...I didn't bother with most of Civil War's tie ins.

But seeing Hulk smash most of the jerk heroes will be awsome. But I do agree that there is no point in doing the X-Men issues...I mean what do they have to do with Hulk disapearing?:huh:

Xavier is the founder of the X-Men, I mean, they hate him, but I doubt they'd satnd by and watch Hulk kill his ass.

http://www.newsarama.com/NYCC/2007/Marvel/TheInitiative.html

that's a crapton of beautiful art, right there.

-anyone that says cho is nothing more than a "cheesecake artist" is crazy. those pages are great.

-adi granov once again proves that he draws the best versions of every marvel character.

-oliver's thor is awesome. i cannot wait for this series.

and lastly, who's doing that iron man art? it looks really good.

http://www.newsarama.com/NYCC/2007/Marvel/TheInitiative.html

that's a crapton of beautiful art, right there.

-anyone that says cho is nothing more than a "cheesecake artist" is crazy. those pages are great.

-adi granov once again proves that he draws the best versions of every marvel character.

-oliver's thor is awesome. i cannot wait for this series.

and lastly, who's doing that iron man art? it looks really good.

I think thats from CW The Confession.

Xavier is the founder of the X-Men, I mean, they hate him, but I doubt they'd satnd by and watch Hulk kill his ass.

which is very true.

however, hulk coming after him in the first place is what gets me. i mean, dude wasn't even a part of it...

it's just marvel trying to insert the x-men where they don't fit. again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"