Wizard World LA: The Marvel Panels

good lord...the con season this year seems exceptionaly overwhelming.

just browsing through, whoever did the x-factor piece gets a pat on the back. and that bachalo image is pretty, as well.

Whoa, that Daredevil: Battling Jack mini looks interesting! :daredevil :up:

oh, and i forgot to mention that scottie young is amazing. :up:

Jesus, you're serious, aren't you? :confused: Skottie Young is one of the worst artists I've ever even heard of. :o

:wow: Man, did you guys see that Hulk vs Black Bolt preview?

I think ol' jade-jaws might finally score a win over double B! :hulk: :up:

I think Young's art is horrible, especially for a book like New X-Men. It's fine when it's for a book like the New Warriors LS he did, but not this. And I thought nothing could make me want to stay away from New more than the horrible writing, but I was wrong.

Jesus, you're serious, aren't you? :confused: Skottie Young is one of the worst artists I've ever even heard of. :o

to each his own, man.

art styles aside, he's one of the few artists that understands fashion and body language. the way he makes clothes hang off of the bodies, instead being painted on like some others do, is really very realistic, all things considered.

that and his stuff is super kinetic and fast paced. personally, i think he's a great fit with younger characters like the new x-men.

All right, having him on the New X-Men wouldn't be so bad since I'm never going to read that series anyway. :up:

All right, having him on the New X-Men wouldn't be so bad since I'm never going to read that series anyway. :up:

i know i'm running the risk of sounding like a complete *****e....but neither am i. i love the guy's art, but not enough to read an x-men book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"