Saved by the Bell RETURNS...

Elizabeth Berkley will be pleased.

okay I am SO getting the KR comic when it hits :awesome:

I could dig that Miami Vice. Bringing back Sonny Crockett and Rico Tubbs.
Loved that show growing up.

I'm guessing the comic will have a new cast of characters...or will it follow Zack Morris in his 40s? :oldrazz:

you scared me there for a sec... I thought it was gonna be a return to TV... whew, that was close... :wow:

I'm guessing the comic will have a new cast of characters...or will it follow Zack Morris in his 40s? :oldrazz:
It's a comic, not actual TV. The right artist could pick up right where they left off... earlier, probably. No one wants to revisit the college years. :o

They actually made Saved by the Bell comics back in the early 90s.

zack1.jpg

I wonder if the new comic will suck as much as the old one.

It's a comic, not actual TV. The right artist could pick up right where they left off... earlier, probably. No one wants to revisit the college years. :o

Hey! I enjoyed the College Years. :o

There was actually a Married with Children comic book
married2.JPG

I never thought I'd see stuff like this again. Especially for old shows , but i guess they are really counting on nostalgia.

What the hell? Was the economy really that booming in the early 90s that they could just piss away money making crappy comics based on TV shows that needed no comic adaptations at all? I mean maybe I can see Saved by the Bell working because it's kind of like Archie, but Married With Children? Seriously? I remember owning Power Rangers and Gargoyles comics, but those made sense since they were more or less superheroes.

I actually had one of those Married... With Children comics back in the 90's.

Yeah, that ****'s just crazy. At least with this new stuff, I can sort of see the comic appeal...

Saved By The Bell - Archie
Punky Brewster - Little Orphan Annie
Airwolf, Knight Rider, Miami Vice - action-heavy stuff

But, Married With Children?

I was so disappointed they cancelled Married but I got over it. Though I may have mild interest in the comic, I'm not in any hurry to buy one.

LOL, i remember having 2 issues of Married With Children comics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"