What the hell??

Discussion in 'Misc. TV Series' started by PyroChamber, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Lazlo Panaflex

Lazlo Panaflex Registered

Almost a stupid idea such as putting Chuck Norries and the Karate Kommandos on Adult Swim which is a time slot mostly reserved for edgy programming and SBTB had nothing edgy about it.

Although there was that one time when Kelly broke up with Zack becaues she fell for her manager from work, man I couldn't sleep for weeks wondering if they would ever get back together.

2. Elijya

Elijya Registered

wait, did they put Karate Kommandos on Adult Swim? Cause that would be awesome

3. Immortalfire

Immortalfire The Pain of Fast Air

And Cartoon Network continues to sink...

4. The Hero

The Hero Registered

I think they're going for sort of a "so bad it's good",unintentionally funny thing.

5. Matt

Matt IKYN Guy Groupie

Ok, it airs April 17th. 6 episodes...back to back. What is the relevance of April 17th?

6. Lazlo Panaflex

Lazlo Panaflex Registered

Mark Paul Gosselar's birthday perhaps?

7. Catman

Catman Registered

Saved by the Bell on adult swim? Well, it is a drinking game in college. When Slater says, "mama" take two shots.

8. Savage

Savage Earth Rocker

Yup yup. 5 AM I think.

And I think the Saved By the Bell thing is for the current adults who watched it as teenagers. Just to make fun. It's why they had movies like The Goonies, Dumb and Dumber, and Batman come on. Do you really think kids today know this stuff? I asked these girls (16) if they knew who Ray Charles was and one said "the blind guy from the movie right?" and another didn't even know there WAS a movie..........*sigh*No wonder people think I'm a pedophile.:(

9. zer00

zer00 Registered

I so want to burn the world

10. Morgoth

Morgoth Registered

I hate Cartoon Network and Adult Swim. I saw that commercial after Robot Chicken, WTF?! Such idiots. They're like in all its Cheesy goodness, nobody wants that, especially AS viewers. Not me anyway. I knew that show was garbage even when I was a young Teen. *******!

CN has gone to crap, first they play live action movies, now they are playing that horrible show! I'm done!:mad: :down

11. Elijya

Elijya Registered

you do realize that you can choose just not to watch that one show and still enjoy what you were before, right?

12. zer00

zer00 Registered

wow...people are overreacting a bit

13. Morgoth

Morgoth Registered

The channel is really going to crap.

14. Savage

Savage Earth Rocker

Eh. It's only a few things. Adult Swim, the top 5, and Billy and Mandy still make up for everything.:)

15. Abaddon

Abaddon Watching

If its The New Class I'm tearing somebody's testicles off.:mad:

16. Savage

Savage Earth Rocker

Nope aaaall old school.:cool:

17. rigel7soldiers

rigel7soldiers Registered

Robot Chicken actually harshly mocked Saved by the Bell and Dustin Diamond especially on Sunday, so I don't know what's going on.

Saved By the Bell was an okay show. I have no problem with it as long as it doesn't stick around too long, since we haven't had a new anime show in ages (apart from the upcoming Eureka Seven).

18. Genesis 1.0

Genesis 1.0 Thread Overlord's Minion

WTF? Man, Adult Swim used to be top pedigree but now it's turning to ****. Saved by the Bell? Push out the decent shows and bring in this crap, where the hell's the Anime worth a damn? The truly slap stick comedy? If it weren't for Stewie, Evil Lincoln, ATHF, and Inuyasha I'd be finished with this crap.

19. Assassin

Assassin Detroit's Reckoning

after the final episode of JLU, and boondocks is on hiatas for a few months, there isnt a reason to watch CN any more, boycott it

20. Abaddon

Abaddon Watching

when does the final JLU ep air?

21. SsM

SsM Stuff?

in may i think

22. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray Registered

I haven't watch Adult swim in a while.....The Boondocks and the over abundance of anime doesn't interest me and the only shows I liked were ATHF, Robot Chicken and Harvey Birdman and they don't air that many new episodes..

I'm also interested as to why they would put something like Dumb and Dumber and Ace Ventura 2 on CN....arn't those movies a little "mature" for the early time slots they gave them? They even left in the end of Ace where they find out he boned the tribe's princess:confused:

23. Savage

Savage Earth Rocker

Eh. Way I see it, it's an inside joke. It's only airing for 2 weeks guys. Pay attention to the commercials and stop panicing so much. Maybe if you guys actually WATCHED the channel you'd know what's going on. So far I find the commercials hilarious because I haven't seen the show in a while and now that I have again it's the most ******ed thing I've ever seen...If you can understand 12 oz. Mouse then you can understand what they're going for here.

24. rigel7soldiers

rigel7soldiers Registered

Yeah, I think everyone is being far too overcritical of As. I kinda have to watch it; After five years, there's still two eps of Cowboy Bebop I haven't seen.

25. fallenAngel

fallenAngel Registered

Which two, I had to track down the episode with Andy since the pulled it originally.

BTW, instead of having the name adult swim at the bottom of the screen, at least as of sunday night, it read "crappy 80's live action tv show network". I'm guessing the decision to put on Saved by the Bell was now a welcome one.