The Dark Knight Scarecrow

i liked the fact that he was in it, even for a brief scene. I would've like however if the "police officer" that harvey caught at Loebs funeral was the scarecrow. I think that would've been a great touch and it would've made it seem like the "freaks" were teaming up.... which they didn't do

I hope Murphy pops up AGAIN in the third movie. Sort of like a running gag of sorts..

-TNC

i'd like to see him and a non-make up joker in arkham.... even if it's just a guick glimpse. kinda like the inmates in arkham in BB, as batman is running past the doors and you can see people inside the cells and at their windows. etc. something like that would be a cool move

it was cool that he popped up in the begining of the movie, if only breifly. least we got to see him feargas one more guy, lol!

Id like to see Scarecrow in a even Bigger role on Batman 3(If there is One!).I think,Though you never really see him,Scarecrow was in a great part in Batman.

I thought for sure that Scarecrow was going to team up with Joker in an attempt to take down Batman, but only end up turning on each other at the end and Batman taking both of them down.

At least we got something. We got to see him Fear Gas some dude trying to grab him. He got him good.

Though I do wish we got to see some fear toxin stuff in the film, it was ok that we didnt. But in a way the pretty much ignored the whole Arkham breakout at the end of BB and all the fear gas effects on the inmates and such.

Not really. It was blatantly obvious that at least 2 of the thugs working with the Joker were Arkham Asylum escapees.

Id like to see Scarecrow in a even Bigger role on Batman 3(If there is One!).I think,Though you never really see him,Scarecrow was in a great part in Batman.

Yeah me too. Cillian Murphey is badass as Scarecrow. I'd love to see him return in a 3rd one if there is one.

Well, I loved the cameo, but I don't think we will be seeing more of Scarecrow in the third movie. The cameo gave us a sense of continuity, which is great, but that was it. Now he is in Arkham, and it doesn't have to be like the comics, where everyone is escaping all the time.

Besides, we know that too many characters on screen is terrible for the plot. And I am not convinced that this "villains teaming up" is any good. I mean, we've seen it before, since the sixties, and it would have to be very well constructed so it doesn't sound like a movie in which some crazy-dressed bad guys decide they want to kill Batman. So, ok, we're nerds and we'd like to see, say, the Riddler and Catwoman on screen, or even Scarecrow again, but please have a STORY for them! Have a REASON for them to be there, and not just to amuse batfans, or we may end up in Schumacher era again.

I surely don't want Scarecrow to be used as a minor villain again. Bring him back better than ever. Perhaps have him temporarily team up with Joker only to betray him later on. I know its a stretch but it would be great if they could change his looks into more Scarecrow type, with long hairs and shabby cloths, with a hideous mask.

^Agreed.And after seeing Nolans movies and How he molded the charecters,Id say Scarecrow would look hideous in a 3rd one(Again,If There is one!!).

I surely don't want Scarecrow to be used as a minor villain again. Bring him back better than ever. Perhaps have him temporarily team up with Joker only to betray him later on. I know its a stretch but it would be great if they could change his looks into more Scarecrow type, with long hairs and shabby cloths, with a hideous mask.

Yeah I would like Scarecrow to have a much bigger role in the 3rd one (if there is one), but I wouldn't wanna see him team up with the Joker (That's only because I don't wanna see a recast of The Joker).

I like the idea that the freaks are all out there, with their own agendas, and they occasionally cross paths to say...eradicate the mob (long halloween). As far as scarecrow goes, I really like the way they used him in TDK, scarecrow plus two-face plus joker just doesn't work thematically, scarecrow is absolutely out of place and would only serve in that context as a mischievous criminal/drug-dealer. A nuisance. He may eventually come back with a lot more power and strength which he may have been amassing between BB and TDK.

I think they should give him the ability to take away the fear gas from a person mind,Like in some of the comics.

Can anyone post pics of him? I need refrence pics of his suit for a costume im making.

I loved the quick appearnace from the Scarecrow but i feel that should be it for him. Just concentrate on a new villian for no.3 if it happens like the Riddler

I hope Murphy pops up AGAIN in the third movie. Sort of like a running gag of sorts..

-TNC

I want that to happen as well. He does not need a big role (you could just see him in Arkham, or Jonathan Crane could be mentioned or written above a door).

I actually wasn't really big on the scare crow when reading the comics, he was just kind of a running joke for me.

But when i saw him in the movie, i fell in love.

That and i really like Cillian Murphy, he's a really good actor.

But the Joker will always be #1 in my book.

I said they should team up.

i know this will never happen, only in my fantasy world...BUT I would love to one day see Mr. Freeze played by Christopher Lloyd. There was only one other person I ran into on SHH that agreed with me... Actually he posted the comment first.

mrfreeeeze.jpg

I'd like to see the Scarecrow be the guy that pops up in each film briefly...just so Batman can bust him.
All though with Batman on the run this time...could be hard.

i know this will never happen, only in my fantasy world...BUT I would love to one day see Mr. Freeze played by Christopher Lloyd. There was only one other person I ran into on SHH that agreed with me... Actually he posted the comment first.

I would watch that. Not because i like Mr. Freeze, but because i'm a huge Christopher Lloyd fan, and i think he might actually get me to like the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"