The Dark Knight What about a Scarecrow Viral?

baTT

Shark Repellent Supplier
Reaction score
We all know hes back in the movie for a wrap up of his character. How different would it be if The Scarecrow had his own viral start up leading up to the movie to show what hes been doing between Begins and The Dark Knight?

That way it wouldn't be just a Harvey Dent Viral, or do a Two-Face one since he won't really be Two-Face in the movie and more Harvey Dent.

right now i will take ANY viral, something to keep me occupied during my down time.

but a scarecrow viral could be interesting

We all know hes back in the movie for a wrap up of his character. How different would it be if The Scarecrow had his own viral start up leading up to the movie to show what hes been doing between Begins and The Dark Knight?

That way it wouldn't be just a Harvey Dent Viral, or do a Two-Face one since he won't really be Two-Face in the movie and more Harvey Dent.

I could see them doing a game or two with Crane/Scarecrow.

It was a thought that had occured to me since we saw those early photos of him behind that van.

Not the kind of character who would do something like this.

Joker? Yes. Riddler? Yes. Two-Face or Scarecrow? No.

Riddler would be fun. Or if we want to go for a lesser known villain who the viral team could have more freedom with in the Nolanverse since he won't ever be in a film, they could use Cluemaster. He could be some guy who takes over the viral and tries to rise up in the underworld, but at the end of the viral Joker comes back, kills him and takes over the ARG once again.

Or they could just give the fans what they really want: Crazy Quilt ARG

I could probably see it, since scarecrow has connections i the underworld. Also It give us a bunch of info on what happenned to him after being shocked:hehe: . I would prefer to have a viral that shows us if ras is still alive. Remember in the comic world, nobody is dead.:huh:

Not the kind of character who would do something like this.

Joker? Yes. Riddler? Yes. Two-Face or Scarecrow? No.

In retrospect it is a game, and would solely set up what he did before the movie.

Still wouldn't make any sense and would be out of character.

It could make sense if planned properly. From the look of what hes doing in The Dark Knight it could happen. All I am saying is create a backstory leading up to when we see him in the movie.

Look at what The Joker viral was doing. After we got the prologue we saw all the refrences to sites and things that were recieved via the games. If your going by character do you really think The Joker would be doing this stuff? Would he really have any kind of pay off other than you scratching your head saying "What the heck just happened?!"

He is probablly not gonna be in the movie that long anyway,and I just wouldn't make any sense really to have a Scarecrow viral

He is probablly not gonna be in the movie that long anyway,and I just wouldn't make any sense really to have a Scarecrow viral

That's a vaild point there. He could be in the first 5 minutes after the inital imax footage that we got to see and be done with.

I personally think that I Scarcrow viral would never happen. The villians to focus on in this movie is Joker and Two-face.

Scarcrow was last movie, it would have been great if they did it for the Batman Begins movie, tho.

Scarcrow viral,.... it'll never happen.

I personally think that I Scarcrow viral would never happen. The villians to focus on in this movie is Joker and Two-face.

Scarcrow was last movie, it would have been great if they did it for the Batman Begins movie, tho.

Scarcrow viral,.... it'll never happen.

never say never, especially if no ideas come to mind after heath's unfortunate tragedy

If they were to throw out a Scarecrow viral, I was thinking atleast bring up the "Arkham Asylum official website." Then you would get a certain login name and password and see files of the Scarecrow being studied and stuff.

Just a thought...

Then have the website have a link to the newly updated WATA.com. Boom! There's the starting point of the Dent viral which leads to the Two-Face one: everybody wins!

If they were to throw out a Scarecrow viral, I was thinking atleast bring up the "Arkham Asylum official website." Then you would get a certain login name and password and see files of the Scarecrow being studied and stuff.

Just a thought...

Then have the website have a link to the newly updated WATA.com. Boom! There's the starting point of the Dent viral which leads to the Two-Face one: everybody wins!

Ha ha! Nice tie in. :woot:

It could make sense if planned properly. From the look of what hes doing in The Dark Knight it could happen. All I am saying is create a backstory leading up to when we see him in the movie.

Look at what The Joker viral was doing. After we got the prologue we saw all the refrences to sites and things that were recieved via the games. If your going by character do you really think The Joker would be doing this stuff? Would he really have any kind of pay off other than you scratching your head saying "What the heck just happened?!"

Uh...yeah, I do.

I wouldn't mind a Scarecrow viral. It obviously wouldn't be exactly like the Joker's virals. But just little things here and there to grab our attention and go beyond the movie. Something to fit in the theme with the character. Hell it doesn't have to be him doing it, it could be a detective or even Harvey Dent thats stuck on the Scarecrow case and is using "our" help to find leads.

And it doesn't really mater how long Scarecrow is in the movie. Look at all the viral marketing with Cloverfield. Like 98% of the stuff involved with the virals wasent even referenced in the movie, aside from a Slusho shirt and one character talking about the Targuato company.

Having said all that, most likely we probably wouldn't get one :(

i really don't think we'll see a scarecrow viral, because teh scarecrow is apparently featured in the gotham knight anime. it would be redundant to have him in the stories that bridge the gap between the films, and have a viral to lead him into the dark knight.

The Scarecrow really isn't the type of character to have a viral. IMO.

A Scarecrow viral? Hmmm.....I wouldn't oppose that. I think a good idea is that the site should scare the crap out of you. Something Scarecrow does in the Batman movies, cartoons, comics, etc. ;)

Of course the Joker would do virals. He is the type of person that would get his druthers from making us run around in clown get-up, making us sit at our computer till the sun comes up, and just in general jumping at each others throats. If you really want to talk about a charachter that I don't see doing a viral campaign then let's talk about Harvey Dent. I just don't see him having the time. (In make believe world of course) I mean he is in the middle of running for DA, unless I have missed something. That being said, I would be happy to see any viral at this point. Even if it is a penguin *Shudders to himself* viral.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"