Scariest Moment of Your Life

TKing

Superhero
Reaction score
In all of your years, what's been the down right most scariest experience you've ever had?

Questionable. I've had what I would call more fear from dreams than from actual real life events.

ive had a few scary moments...but one of them was being on top of a 10 story mill on the roof and slipping on it and sliding all the way to the guttering catching my feet on it before i nearly fell off...very brown trousers style moment.

Losing someone special and eventually did.

Surviving a car crash when I was like 10. I think that was the only time I ever shat in my pants, srsly.

Car + highway + black ice = scariest moment of my life. On the other hand, it's nice to know I can do a 720 in my car.

this one old guy talking to me at wal-mart. at first he wanted to see my pretty eyes and then went on and on about how he was moses. he wouldn't let me leave :(

and living through the war this summer in lebanon

I've had moments like this: I was riding my bike (without a helmet, of course, what kind of loser wears a helmet?;)) and I drive past a driveway, where I guy is pulling out in his car. He misses me by literally an inch or two. I wasn't what I'd call "scared" because I didn't know it had happened until it was over.

For me, it coincides with sadness i guess. Earlier this year i had to put my kitty to sleep, and as afraid as i was to go in there with him, no one else would. And i honestly didnt know how it would feel, how it would work and how id handle it. I was definately afraid, terribly afraid actually, though more on an emotional level.

Sofa said:
For me, it coincides with sadness i guess. Earlier this year i had to put my kitty to sleep, and as afraid as i was to go in there with him, no one else would. And i honestly didnt know how it would feel, how it would work and how id handle it. I was definately afraid, terribly afraid actually, though more on an emotional level.

Is that first line in your sig a prince reference?

Ski trip. Record Blizzard. At the top of the mountian by myself. Going down black diamonds by accident/no choice. Flew uncontrollably into an 8ft snow drift next to a steep edge...no help anywhere, upsidedown inside of the drift, lost both skiis and one pole...suffocating underneath the snow.

Seeing Exorcist for the first time, holy crap dude.

GunBlade said:
Seeing Exorcist for the first time, holy crap dude.
I never saw that movie until I was already hardened and old :(

It was still scary as **** tho. Just not as much as it wouldve been if I saw it in HS or sooner.

Try to see it on 35mm if you haven't. A-****ing-mazing.

Prognosticator said:
Ski trip. Record Blizzard. At the top of the mountian by myself. Going down black diamonds by accident/no choice. Flew uncontrollably into an 8ft snow drift next to a steep edge...no help anywhere, upsidedown inside of the drift, lost both skiis and one pole...suffocating underneath the snow.
How'd you get out? Just start digging?

You should look into it.

Maybe I will.

But don't hold your breath or anything.

Halcohol said:
How'd you get out? Just start digging?

I literally had a full-on panic attack and i've NEVER experienced the shear terror that I felt as I was upsidedown surrounded by snow. The more i feverishly scraped at the snow above me, the more snow fell down onto my face and body. I couldn't breath and I just kept trying to move snow from on top of me with my one pole until (what seemed like forever) I finally uncovered enough to breath...

...mind you, I still had no help, no skiis, the blizz was coming down even harder, and I was still near the top of the mt...

yeah lets get back to the terror. Sorry about that little aside.

Prognosticator said:
I literally had a full-on panic attack and i've NEVER experienced the shear terror that I felt as I was upsidedown surrounded by snow. The more i feverishly scraped at the snow above me, the more snow fell down onto my face and body. I couldn't breath and I just kept trying to move snow from on top of me with my one pole until (what seemed like forever) I finally uncovered enough to breath...

...mind you, I still had no help, no skiis, the blizz was coming down even harder, and I was still near the top of the mt...
Jesus sh_t... that'd be the scariest moment of my life, too. But hey, at least you're alive. Means today's a good day, right?

• Southern Utah getting trapped in quick mud

• Sliding down side of 60 foot high stone dome in Goblin Valley

• Coked up drummer burst into our new rehearsal space pointing a gun at us because, since his band had not payed their rent, the owner of the place locked them out and sold their equipment (his beloved drum set included). The maniacal ****** just saw us there and assumed WE had had something to do with it, so he was threatening to shoot us all if we didn't tell him where his drums were. We had no idea what he was talking about.

• Many run-ins with Great White Sharks and The Girl From The Exorcist

• Girlfriend thought she was pregnant

• 50,000 nightmares

• SUV full of homies pulled over and threatened to kill my best friend and I after we had run out into the street and attacked a car full of frat jocks and their girlfriends.

• Waiting in line at Hardee's shortly after Columbine and scary geek walked in with black trench coat on, stood behind me and I heard something metallic click from inside his coat

many more

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"