Scariest Moment of Your Life

Ronny Shade said:
Questionable. I've had what I would call more fear from dreams than from actual real life events.

I agree with this.

Master Chief said:
I plugged the wound with a cork so no stuff would come out, but I think he used a hollow point and the bullet fragments are still in my brain. But I'll take a promiscuous life over a productive one. Yay God!
try again
bouncy.jpg

Samael said:
The scariest moment of my life was when I almost **** my pants earlier today in the Home Depot. Being the person that I am, I refuse to sit on any public toliet. Almost didn't make it back to my house in time.

LOL. Yeah, me too.

Smooth Move, :up:
I hear AIDS/Herpes/Hippie-Smell can migrate from toilet seats and cruise in directly toward the soft, pink, vulnerable parts of any insecured bottom parts where god-fearing, All-American Poo is naturally pre-destined to erupt.:up:

You did good.:up:

Don't public toliets spray you with toilet water when you flush too?

That's why I just hover, or cover the seat with a roll of paper. And if you hover, put a roll worth in the toilet to protect from splash. :up:

Hover or nest but I prefer holding it til I get home to the sanctity of my fortress of solitude.

DOG LIPS said:
That's why I just hover, or cover the seat with a roll of paper. And if you hover, put a roll worth in the toilet to protect from splash. :up:

It's not the splash. It's like, an invisible spray mist.

Lol. I wish I didn't post that now.

The scariest time of my life was whenever I nearly drowned and I was conscious. Another was I stepped on some live wire, and the voltage knocked me unconscious and dead. My brother was actually there and resuscitated me. :)

Erzengel said:
Hover or nest but I prefer holding it til I get home to the sanctity of my fortress of solitude.
This is the sign of a "Human".
Public Restrooms are for Wastoids and Burrito-****es.

I have to be in immense physical pain to use a public restroom. I don't even like to use the one at work.

Wilhelm, come on man. You know burritos are the nectar of the Gods.

DOG LIPS said:
Wilhelm, come on man. You know burritos are the nectar of the Gods.
Only between two consenting adults in the privacy of their own bedroom. Public restrooms shouldn't even enter in to it.

Also, sometimes, burritos can be scary, and if "fear" enters into it, then I think burritos are "wrong".
Your waitress should ask you for a "safe" word before serving you a wrapped up....effing, bean+rice...filled, freaking....
BlAaArRggGH!!!! :cmad::yellow:
burritobitc.jpg

Hmmmm.
I was like 10 years old.
I walked to school because it froze.
My mother first wanted me to not go but I said nothing could happen.
There was a childrapist in our nabourhood.
And yes when I walked to school the rapist grabbed me.
My mother always taught me to kick them in the nuts... so after a long struggle I did.
He let me go and I ran away, but totally to the different direction.... If i went straight home they could have gotten the son of a *****....
I was his number 7 that we all know of the other 6 are all dead.

HellOnEarth said:
Could you explain this in detail? Why did they chase you? What would cause them to be so angry?

we were driving through the city trying to get to the highway and we came up to a four-way intersection and we had a green light, so we took it and were trying to turn left when this other car came screaming from the right and ran the red light and had to swerve to miss us as we slammed on the brakes. they pulled into a gas station on the other side of the intersection and a bunch of them jumped out of the car and started yelling at us as we're still sitting in the middle of the intersection, so i told the chick who was driving to go and those guys jumped back in their car and followed us. it was their fault but apparently they didn't think so or just wanted to beat some white ass, i don't know.

sinewave said:
we were driving through the city trying to get to the highway and we came up to a four-way intersection and we had a green light, so we took it and were trying to turn left when this other car came screaming from the right and ran the red light and had to swerve to miss us as we slammed on the brakes. they pulled into a gas station on the other side of the intersection and a bunch of them jumped out of the car and started yelling at us as we're still sitting in the middle of the intersection, so i told the chick who was driving to go and those guys jumped back in their car and followed us. it was their fault but apparently they didn't think so or just wanted to beat some white ass, i don't know.

Let me guess, they were black.

Holly Goodhead said:
My favorite number is 7 and you were almost molested?

Yeah almost...
My fave number is numvber 7 to....
I am glad I am alive and well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"