School rallies around student in bullying incident

Even though I agree with the notion of "never start a fight, but always finish it", I liked what the kid did to the bully.

I feel no remorse for the kid if he attacked first. Throwing the first punch negates any sympathy for anyone.

Not only throw the first punch but also instigating the whole situation by making the racist slur. It's quite shocking at how backward some places can still be.:down The fact that the white kid has seemingly got off with no punishment would be laughable if it wasn't for the fact that it's so heinously racist.

Shoving is essentially a form of assault. No one was in the right, but the bully was less right.
So the kid that defended himself from a bully (who started the whole thing and was the only one shoving and threw the first punch) with only one punch... is in the wrong? :dry:

The kid was Batman, the bully was Guy Gardner.

I give him credit for being able to punch with his left but handicapping yourself in a fight is pretty stupid. From what I know of ppl who study traditional martial arts like kung fu and karate they all end up flailing their arms or rolling on the ground like any other untrained person eventually. You can barely tell they knew martial arts.

I support the kid who broke the nose! Kick that bully's sorry little ass! Bully's looking for a fight, he certainly found one.

So the kid that defended himself from a bully (who started the whole thing and was the only one shoving and threw the first punch) with only one punch... is in the wrong?

Yes.

Interesting world we live in, isn't it?

Something like this happened when I was in high school. This martial arts whiz kid broke the arm of the kid that was picking on him. I think the bully started fighting first, but the kid finished it. He ended up getting in trouble because the school said he didn't need to use that much force. I say, anyone dumb enough to kick a lion deserves to have his face bit off.

The kid was some asian mix, but I don't think it was a race issue.

Something like this happened when I was in high school. This martial arts whiz kid broke the arm of the kid that was picking on him. I think the bully started fighting first, but the kid finished it. He ended up getting in trouble because the school said he didn't need to use that much force. I say, anyone dumb enough to kick a lion deserves to have his face bit off.

The kid was some asian mix, but I don't think it was a race issue.

Thats just stupid. Kids getting in trouble for standing up for themselves if the reason bullies get away with so much ****...

Eh, there's something to be said for the "using too much force" argument.

Just because a bully thinks that the kid he's picking on is a "96 pound weakling" doesn't mean they have to act like one. He took a chance and the kid he was bullying was a black belt. Tough **** for the bully.

Yeah... you know, if the bully dies or loses a limb, it's too much force. Anything less... all the bully gets is an unsympathetic shrug from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"