School's Out.

I'm sure that before he even thinks about working for the Daily Planet he may at least try to get some experience working for a lesser known newspaper. Then, if he's lucky & puts some good stories out there, the DP may be interested in hiring him. Just my two cents.

Yea that makes sense, I assume at some point he will need to break contact with Lois and Jimmy.........

but can you Imagine Smallville clark kent sitting i nfront a computer writing an expose, it would see rather weird.
He does it because the Daily Planet learns about everything that happens when it's happening. It makes his job (as Supes) easier.

It's a convenience...not a calling.

He does it because the Daily Planet learns about everything that happens when it's happening. It makes his job (as Supes) easier.

It's a convenience...not a calling.

No, I mean can you actually imagine a scene on the show with Clark doing that.

No, I mean can you actually imagine a scene on the show with Clark doing that.
Well, we wouldn't see it. We'd just see Clark make the decision to get a job there, and then we'd see Perry reading his article and raving about it.

"Clark Kent, welcome to the Daily Planet!"

Didn't Clark sit in front of a computer typing an article early on in the show like season 1 or 2? Even if he didn't, I could still see him being a reporter.

Me too & even though it may not happen, I'd like to see his reporter side begin this season. Actually, by the end of the season he should be deciding to move to Metropolis, especially since his training may be finished by then.

yea about reporter clark, how will Lois and Jimmy[and others] not reconize him as superman at this point?

Back during season three I actually thought that he could've started wearing glasses & everyone would be so used to him wearing glasses they wouldn't recognize him as Superman. That would've been best but it's too late for that now.

Me too & even though it may not happen, I'd like to see his reporter side begin this season. Actually, by the end of the season he should be deciding to move to Metropolis, especially since his training may be finished by then.

shouldn't he go away for some years, you know for obvious reasons?:o

I don't think his real training has even begun. He's only staying in Smallville so he can watch over Kara. Once he finds out her true nature, I think he will go back to the FOS for his training to begin.

Back during season three I actually thought that he could've started wearing glasses & everyone would be so used to him wearing glasses they wouldn't recognize him as Superman. That would've been best but it's too late for that now.

yea their was an episode in season 3, where he needed to wear glasses, they should of used that episode to start it off.:o

I don't think his real training has even begun. He's only staying in Smallville so he can watch over Kara. Once he finds out her true nature, I think he will go back to the FOS for his training to begin.

Perhaps Jor-el can teach him about suspension of disblief.

yea their was an episode in season 3, where he needed to wear glasses, they should of used that episode to start it off.:o

I know, that's what I was referring to. Not to mention that Welling looked pretty damn awesome with glasses on. :o

Why would Clark keep the glasses once his sight was fully restored?

He has a lot of powers...pre-cognition is not one of them. He has no reason to assume/believe that he's going to need a secret identity.

I think Jor-El wants to test his trust or something to that extent. I don't think Kara has any bad intentions. I really want to see what kind of training he'll have as far as powers go.

Why would Clark keep the glasses once his sight was fully restored?

He has a lot of powers...pre-cognition is not one of them. He has no reason to assume/believe that he's going to need a secret identity.

No one ever said he'd have to assume anything, we just simply stated that would've been a good place to start.

No one ever said he'd have to assume anything, we just simply stated that would've been a good place to start.
Well, you make it sound so easy when it makes no sense in the context or the plot.

If you say so bub.

Moving on, as I've said, it would've been best to have Clark wearing glasses around season three while he had a long while to go before he would become Superman.

If you say so bub.

Moving on, as I've said, it would've been best to have Clark wearing glasses around season three while he had a long while to go before he would become Superman.
Give one good reason why he would wear glasses in Smallville.

Go ahead. I want to hear it. :whatever:

If you say so bub.

How can you move on with a subject if you go backwards and repeat yourself? :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"