Scott Porter IS Superman ?

Oh cool. Like I said, I like Tom Welling. I think he would've been a fantastic Superman for JL.

Tom Welling wouldnt be HORRIBLE. BUT I would prefer Scott Porter

Based on what? We still have no official word on anything.

Yeah just Iesb (who carried the Welling rumor saying hes not in the running), Al Gough confirming the Welling rumor is absolutely BS, his agency, list goes on...

What hope is there? ...honestly

I've got to handed it to Tomwelling4sups and all of the Welling fans. It's been nearly four years of the support and perseverance and they're still going. It's truly amazing. I'd give you an award for Valor if I could.

The same can be said for the non Welling fans as well, most of which are a tick up the asses of the welling fans making it their duty to counter argue any point they raise about welling being a suitable choice for superman one day, where in reality he's alot better than most of the crap **** actors they mentioned over the same 4 years period especially the newly added one, Scott Porter.

Hopefully it's not a Scott Porter. I've got to give it to Scott though he's becomming really famous in this Justice League forum although he doesn't have a single chance of playing any of those characters.

Its when I say it is, I started the thread. =P

And I trust Porter's words about him not being in this. I mean he pretty much revealed he lost the role to Brody; meaning he revealed Brody as Flash.

Unless he checked IESB this morning to realize it was public knowledge, why would he comment on such revealing casting info?

I can live with this guy...he is really growing on me.

scottvm7.jpg

WHAT THE F%&K????? No way in hell is this guy Superman.

I would take Reynolds over Brody any day as the Flash.

WHAT THE F%&K????? No way in hell is this guy Superman.

That was my exact reaction. I began telling myself that the posters who wanted him as superman were all on crack. That really made me feel better.

Hahahaha, I used to work with this guy! He was briefly cast in the dinner show where I was an asst. artist hahaha. He's a really nice guy (and a pretty good Blue Pirate).

its a tiny pic but here is Scott as Benjamin Blue at Pirates Dinner Adventure in Orlando, I was on hand for that photo shoot and my brother put the poster together... small world.

Pirate%27s%20Brochure%20cover%20copy.gif

portersign.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

Okay, here are a couple of pics from when I met Porter today at Wizard World. Porter said signing the comic book was a fruitless endeavor, but I did it anyway. He made a joke about how he would buy everyone drinks if he became superman.

The Aquaman conversation began with me listing off the roles revealed on iesb.net today. He then asked "Do you watch Heroes?" I answered yes and he then went on to say that while auditioning he heard that Issac the painter from Heroes is up for the role of Aquaman.

He also told me that he tested for the role of the Flash. Disappointment filled his face as he told me Adam Brody beat him for the part and that he got a call about it yesterday. Porter told me he had until Sunday to hear about any casting, but he made it clear that it would be a miracle for anything to happen now.

Porter was also completely surprised about the Supes rumor. I was the first to even tell him about it as no one at the con had asked him yet. Everytime I called him Clark or Superman, he would just laugh and say "don't buy into the rumors."

Flash would've been fine for him, don't know why WB cast Adam Brody's skeleton looking @ss. More then likly cause he's a little more well known, but Brody comes across as just taking the role for a paycheck. SP would also work as Aquaman.

At anyrate why is this guy at Wizardworld? He sounds nice and all, but he could be blowing smoke up our @sses saying he's not cast as supes. God I hope he's not Superman. i don't care how nice he is, he's not Superman.

His resemblance to George Reeves is quite striking. Always thought Reeves was a good Superman, especially for the 1950's. Porter could pack on few pounds, get the Super-do and voila! I think we just might have our MOS in the Superman reboot!

I've got to handed it to Tomwelling4sups and all of the Welling fans. It's been nearly four years of the support and perseverance and they're still going. It's truly amazing. I'd give you an award for Valor if I could.

:cool: thanks sage, yeah we've come a long.

Nothing against that guy but he looks NOTHING like Superman or anything like a actor should look for the part.

Hell if they are casting Superman actors that look nothing like the part go ahead and cast Nic Cage for the part atlest it will be good for a laugh!

I wouldn't be totally against Scott Porter to be honest I think he has the look just abit small at 6ft.

He also told me that he tested for the role of the Flash. Disappointment filled his face as he told me Adam Brody beat him for the part and that he got a call about it yesterday.

Ugh. I had no interest in this before. This just seals it for me.

I don't know what to think of this...

I know nothing of this guy's acting ability, so I can't comment.

In terms of looks, though, I could definitely live with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"