The Dark Knight Script Leak Unlikely?

I emailed WB and asked if they could post the script, AFTER, the film had been at the box office for a while. They did the same for Sweeney Todd, I like reading scripts and comparing it to the film.

I have a feeling that some of the things we have heard so far is likely to be a smokescreen from WB. I bet they have leaked all kinds of bogus stuff to throw us all off.

I often wonder what kind of girls the users on this board must have hung out with to think Maggie Gyllenhal is beautiful.:wow:

lol!

well 2 and a half hours watching begins with katie holmes as rachel may possibly have that effect?

lol!

well 2 and a half hours watching begins with katie holmes as rachel may possibly have that effect?

Katie Holmes is cute, but IMO she's a lot better looking than Maggie. This has nothing to do with skills as an actress though. However it does kind of bother me that this is the best Batman can do. I hope if Selina ever appears she is a lot hotter (as she needs to be) than Rachel.

I think the whole deal with rachel is that she was meant to be the girl next door type, not some mega hot babe..

I would tend to agree. I've been following spoilers closely, and we really have no clue how these scenes will pan out, the ordering, or even some of the general plot. In BB we were seeing Bruce develop, take out crime, and fight the scarecrow and ra's. For an origin film, it was all there, pretty much anything you would typically expect, whereas for TDK, I have no idea whats going to happen to Batman and Gordon, what the Joker's basic scheme is throughout the movie (aside from the barges, which, who knows might end up being a two-face scheme which would be VERY appropriate), or even the real reason why the batmen are emerging.

Business will pick up in TDK. With a large part of the story telling finished in BB, I hope that TDK will be a little faster paced and we get to see more of Batman whooping some ass.

Let me raise an all-important question:

Who here actually WANTS the script to leak?

I do. But I prolly wont read it, just ask someone who can actually read a script and not be bored to tears to give me the gist of it.

An awful lot IS known about this movie. Not much is left to the imagination, script leak or no script leak. If that's spoiling it for anyone, they shouldn't be in this forum.

there's a lot we don't know as well. like the actual plot, and the things we know are in the movie but haven't even been touched upon in trailers like
the fake batmen
or most of the hong kong stuff, or AMH's role...

I think Maggie G. is WAAAY better looking than Katie Homely.

NO Script Leak FTW :cwink:

WB made some good moves in going forward with this film :up:

Especially when they show her in trailer 3 giving that "CHECK.. IT... OUT!" look to Harvey as theyre walking to their seats at the "ballroom" party. She is quite a looker when shes giving the seductive bedroom eyes to a fella, in my opinion. :woot:

there's a lot we don't know as well. like the actual plot, and the things we know are in the movie but haven't even been touched upon in trailers like
the fake batmen
or most of the hong kong stuff, or AMH's role...

And the climax! We don't know a thing about the climax.

They now often use that kind of secrecy policy. I remember most actors from the last Star Wars movies only had access to the pages of the script in which their characters were involved.

I think it's kind of silly cause when you think about it, actors are probably not the ones who leak scripts.

The script might very well fall into the hands of some WB prod assistant who will photocopy it while on the way to his boss' office.

That doesn't mean anything. An awful lot of people have already had access to the script in one way or another and there's no way you can ensure it won't leak by making people sit in driveways.

And if it does, I won't read it.

they're just the guys who've seen Secretary

That movie is hot.

Anyway, I'm glad this script has a tight lid on it. I do think there's so much we don't have a clue about. Even though I feel like we know quite a bit, none of us truly know if we do. Here's hoping it stays secret til the very end...:up:

I guarentee you there are people on this very thread who would sit in a car for 20 hours to read TDK script.

Maggie isn't being a dedciated actor...she's just a closet case fanboy. :oldrazz:

Yeah, the only leaks that happen with this movie are pretty much done on purpose.

I think they have the scripts locked up pretty tight.

I'm interested in the guy who had to sit in the driveway for 20 hours. If I were him, I would have sneaked a peak at the script. There'd be no way to resist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"