Moon Knight Season 1, Episode 1: "The Goldfish Problem" (SPOILERS)

Well Latveria is near the Bavarian Alps so technically it could still be Latveria...im sure its not...but obviously i am not the only one who hasn't thought it could be and frankly, its long overdue for them to bring that nation into the MCU....

Between Bavaria (Germany) and Latveria there is Austria, Slovenia, Hungary - this could differ from the comics.
Again: This Doomstadt looked very artificial and cheap…I doubt that this was an adequate entry into the MCU.
This probably was just a swiss or austrian town.

Theorizing is fun, just let us have our harmless water cooler chitchat fun. :)

"Theorizing" is only fun until people start acting offended that their baseless, nonsensical "theories" don't turn out to be true. And there is absolutely no good reason to think this would be Latveria, and a whole lot of good reasons why that would be a terrible storytelling decision.

Ah, good. we have our new Mephisto.

Lol...I am not trying to start anything, I am just very very anxious to see Latveria and ultimately Doom enter the MCU...I mean Falcon and the Winter Soldier had them going all over Europe and even the words "Latvia" appeared on the screen...for all of 5 seconds, my brain read it as LATVERIA...how could any hardcore Marvel fan (especially F4/Doom related) not see a Castle and village in a eastern European setting and NOT think Latveria? Just saying, yes more likely than not, it is NOT Latveria in MK...but one day, I hope, it will be and then the evidence will be undeniable.

Solid start to this. Hopefully they can keep the quality up with the MK reveal out of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"