Black Lightning Season 1, Episode 1: "The Resurrection"

1. I don't particularly feel bad for a random John in a hotel with prostitutes of dubious willingness.

2. I mean, Jefferson likely gets his fine suits from Gambi, so he had his measurements already.

Was there any actual prostitute sighted in there when the man quickly disappeared back into his hotel room? I thought he was alone.

If he was an ordinary guy who needed a place to stay for the night and that was all he could afford, and all that was available, then how do we know he wasn't there for that reason?

Just because prostitutes might also operate there doesn't mean that everyone in the same block should also be written off.

How do we know that there aren't prostitutes operating in the streets where we live? They could live anywhere and we wouldn't know. It's not like they would hang a sign outside or have a red light in the window. They may operate discreetly.

So how would that man necessarily know there are prostitutes there? And even if he did know, if he wasn't there for that reason but it was the only place within his budget that would take him, then he could be a perfectly innocent bystander. He just happened to look outside of his door at the wrong time to see what the commotion was, and because BL made an assumption, he may have shot him down without warrant.

There was a girl in the bed. And you seem to be missing ALL the information that that hotel was pretty much for prostitution operations.

Enjoyed that first episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"