Arrow Arrow Season 5 Episode 15: "Fighting Fire with Fire"

Pennywise

Avenger
Reaction score
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 1

ARROW

"Fighting Fire with Fire" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

VIGILANTE ATTACKS MAYOR QUEEN - Oliver (Stephen Amell) faces his biggest challenge yet as mayor. Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) continues down her dark path with Helix. After Vigilante attacks Oliver while he's acting as the mayor, Diggle (David Ramsey) leads the team in a mission to stop Vigilante once and for all. Michael Schultz directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Ben Sokolowski (#515). Original airdate 3/1/2017.

Vigilante attacking Oliver is pretty interesting. Can't wait to see how the episode unfolds!

I am looking forward to this episode. With Vigilante targeting the mayor, I am interested to see how Prometheus will react to that. He didn't like it when Church went after Oliver. In the promo there, you can see Vigilante shooting at what looks to be Prometheus, so perhaps he reacts similarly to how he did with Church.

I am looking forward to this episode. With Vigilante targeting the mayor, I am interested to see how Prometheus will react to that. He didn't like it when Church went after Oliver. In the promo there, you can see Vigilante shooting at what looks to be Prometheus, so perhaps he reacts similarly to how he did with Church.

Really looking forward to Prometheus encountering Vigilante. That should be a fun fight scene. Hopefully, Vigilante survives his wrath.

WHAT? Didn't expect Chase is Prometheus

Good episode. Too bad writers can't figure out what to do with Thea.
Good for Curtis to get the T-Spheres to work, shame about him getting divorce though(Opposite of what happened on the Flash this week)
Still who is Vigilante?

:funny:Promo next episode already let the spoiler out

Last edited:
ok then who the hell is vigilante lol[BLACKOUT] adrian chase is vigilante's name in the comics[/BLACKOUT]

The reveal makes no sense. I get that Prometheus would want to get into Oliver's inner circle and gain his trust so he could gut him from the inside. But he helped him a bit TOO much for his motivation to make sense.

Why bother going out of his way to save Diggle? He would emotionally hurt Oliver more and cripple him if Diggle was taken by the General and murdered, branded for life as an American traitor. Also, he seemed eager to resign and be the fall guy to protect Oliver from getting impeached. What? The whole reveal feels like they pulled it out of their ass.

The reveal makes no sense. I get that Prometheus would want to get into Oliver's inner circle and gain his trust so he could gut him from the inside. But he helped him a bit TOO much for his motivation to make sense.

Why bother going out of his way to save Diggle? He would emotionally hurt Oliver more and cripple him if Diggle was taken by the General and murdered, branded for life as an American traitor. Also, he seemed eager to resign and be the fall guy to protect Oliver from getting impeached. What? The whole reveal feels like they pulled it out of their ass.

It didn't bother me that much. It was similar to something I saw on WWE Smackdown last night.

It was a big swerve to me, since I think pretty much everyone expected Chase to be Vigilante, but it worked. and the trailer for next week looked good.

Having Adrian Chase as Prometheus was something I saw coming and it was too obvious.

Felicity needs to take responsibility in her part in having Susan captured.

is there a reason oliver has such a hard on for susan she had ulterior motives,had photos of him in russia,knew of the bratva,etc.

Since Chase is Prometheus, who could Vigilante be?

It's DCCW, what do you expect.

The cop. Frank Pike I think is his name.

I wondered about that but it seems very out-of-nowhere to me, since Pike has always been very anti-vigilante, busting Quentin down twice for working with the Arrow in S1 and S2. It's possible, though.

holy cannoli what an ep! :applaud

i've long suspected Adrian Chase, but more for Vigilante, not Prometheus. his alter ego kinda fits the Vigilante motivation yknow? but now that leaves who Vigilante can be wide open. and quite honestly, i dont have any suspects left.

and speaking of Vigilante, he got pushed off a building, does that mean he's dead? badly injured? its like after that the just forgot about him.

also i gotta say this but this actor who plays Adrian Chase can be Christian Bale's brother, like this guy gives Patrick Bateman vibes since the first ep he was featured in.

Amazing episode tonight. The twist was great. I am loving this season.

[YT]EH-zJFAcoYM[/YT]

and speaking of Vigilante, he got pushed off a building, does that mean he's dead? badly injured? its like after that the just forgot about him.

No. Did you miss the part where he tried to assassinate Oliver during his speech at the climax of the episode?

No. Did you miss the part where he tried to assassinate Oliver during his speech at the climax of the episode?

oh damn yeah. sorry i misremembered thinking that scene came before the Prometheus fight.

That was a good episode IMO. The reveal was a surprise. I enjoyed how Chase was in the scenes after the reveal, his demeanour, and the way he spoke. The music played enhanced the creepiness factor in his scenes too. I thought him calling Oliver his friend felt a bit forced and a bit too soon though. He still seems more like someone Oliver can rely on, than a friend ATM IMO. We know that he is patient, and is playing a long game. Him calling Oliver his friend did not fit his usual patient planning. Perhaps he got a bit impatient, or even a bit excited and wanted to speed things up.

Last edited:

That certainly would have hurt Oliver, but I guess he feels he can hurt him more by being viewed as very trustworthy by him. We will have to see what his endgame is, to see why he has done what he has done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"