Discussion in 'Jessica Jones' started by Pwoper Nereguar, Nov 17, 2015.
That explains Hawkeye in the first Avengers movie. He should've seen it coming!
Uh oh. Hawkeye's getting even more purple to wear in Civil War. Guess we know who the first casualty will be...
This. Poor Jessie. The guilt.
This serie continues very well, with many scenes incredibles.
Score to this episode: 9,5.
- Ritter is convincing. She is an excelent actress, and, in this scene (with killgrave), she put into the character your despair and pertubation about his stalker.
- The scene that showed the Reva death is very interesting. Jessica had a fault about the victim. We know what happened, but, for the major part of people, it is easy to find out. The serie shouldn't to reveal yet what is the mistery.
- The sequence with Trish and the police officer is great, beautiful and intense, show how do you never should trust in anybody when you threat the Killgrave.
- In the comics, the scene with sex is more intense than in the serie, but, how it is a adaptation, it's good too. And has reference with the comics, cool.
- The unique point that i don't like are the Jessica's neighbors. They are boring, mainly the twin.
Another good episode, not as good as the last, but the show is keeping its quality so far.
There is a lot of sex in this, haha.
And not one nude shot of JJ
Haha, I'd kind of forgotten how much there was in the first few episodes. Really fun rewatching this now.
It is, I re watched the first 6 episodes a few months ago, but then got sidelined with DD season 2. It's a great show and Krysten is
She's so quirky,.. and yes hot! Rewatching this also reminds me that Kilgrave was a spooky ****.