Season 1, Episode 5: "The Best of Smallville" (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Superman & Lois' started by LL2K2, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Ultra Nolanite Registered

Jonathan continues to be my favourite character, he's even a reasonable drunk.

Him finally lashing out felt earned and way overdue. Can't really fault him for any of that.

2. Prison Mike Don't drop the soap!

I would really like it if Jonathan manifested some powers. He’s definitely more tolerable than his emo brother.

3. Dark Raven It's not about what you deserve...

Sometimes Clark feels like a background character and the boys and Lois feel like the main focus. Clark seems to do his token Superman bit per episode but often he feels more like Jonathan Kent in Smallville trying to support his super powered son. I wish they'd focus on Clark more than all the teen stuff.

4. Prison Mike Don't drop the soap!

Yeah I really don’t care about the twins that much. I guess for budgetary reasons, they can’t have too much Superman in each episode.

5. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

Exactly, If Superman started to appear in Smallville it would seem highly suspicious that The Man of Steel would be in the same region as Clark Kent.

Although even Luthor knows that where Lois Lane is, Superman isn't far behind .