Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 blu-ray/dvd release date?

TheFanGuy

Civilian
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about a release date yet?

Yeah nothing mentioned yet FanGuy.
We assume it will appear on amazon at some point

Considering the crappy bonus features for the season 2 DVDs, I wonder if they just scrapped the whole idea of releasing it. I mean, it's already on Netflix.

Considering the crappy bonus features for the season 2 DVDs, I wonder if they just scrapped the whole idea of releasing it. I mean, it's already on Netflix.

I doubt it. It would be stupid not to release this and Agent Carter Season 2 eventually.

Really baffled why there has been no release date set for Season 3 or Agent Carter 2. I hate to say it but it really does feel like this is not getting a release date at this point.
No Marvel netflix series have been released either, maybe these are following suit?

If we aren't getting Blu-ray sets, I think the reason is that there is not enough of a suitable market or demand for them at least in the eyes of ABC, Disney and Marvel. Even home video market is suffering because of HD, streaming, VOD.

Really baffled why there has been no release date set for Season 3 or Agent Carter 2. I hate to say it but it really does feel like this is not getting a release date at this point.
Fan pressure solves everything if so. Give it a few months and it will be time to start demanding.
No Marvel netflix series have been released either, maybe these are following suit?
DareDevil is being released on Blu-ray in October.

In the UK. Remains to be seen if it releases stateside

So I was curious about this and I see season 3 on DVD on like eBay and what not. But no blu ray? No official wide release? Wtf is going on.

Marvel is always weird about home releases of the TV shows.

Typical, they shifted the day and time it was shown in the UK with season 3 so I kept forgetting it was on.

It's really strange that Agent Carter Season 2 was announced for Bu-ray before Agents of SHIELD Season 3. I would have thought there's bigger demand for latter.

I think it's crazy that even Jessica Jones is being released on Blu-ray before Agents of SHIELD Season 3. I don't get Marvel's logic there.

Where are you seeing Agent Carter season 2 and Jessica Jones Blu-ray release dates? It sure as heck isn't on Amazon.

Same. Is this a UK thing?

Amazon UK and Zavvi (who also have the Steelbook version) currently seem to be the only ones who have Agent Carter Season 2

DVD
Amazon UK

Blu Ray
Amazon Uk
Zavvi
Zavvi Steelbook

As for Jessica Jones all I have seen is a listing on Zavvi for the steelbook with orders starting on the 21st of November

Zavvi Steelbook

All have a December 5th release date

I'd love to give Season Three as a Christmas gift to a few people. I wonder why Marvel doesn't realize this? In January or later I'd only buy one copy and that's for myself. If they release now, I'd personally buy multiple copies.

There is a pre order on walmart for Daredevil on blu ray, so I assume Jessica Jones will get a US release prob in January if it is coming in December in UK. Ageny Carter, we shall see

I wonder why they've decided to release this after Jessica Jones and Agent Carter Season 2? Bizarre...

So there's a UK release for jan 30 but no US release date yet? Anyone else find this weird?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"