Legends of Tomorrow Season 4, Episode 4: "Wet Hot American Bummer"

Constantine is definitely my new favorite character on this show. :funny:

Liking Mick's alcoholic chemistry with Not-Amaya.

And love that Constantine acknowledges that he knows a Swamp Thing.

Saw the ending and was laughing when they showed Nora Darkh pretending to be a witch, only to be demoted to lusty wench. What a fall from head witch and leader of the cult of Mallus. Even funnier than film student Rip.

Another great episode with the character dynamics, humour, summer camp, and the return of Nora!

Think this is my favourite show out of all the CW Arrowverse shows this season! Just so entertaining! Bummed out that after the Midseason Finale, it won’t be back until April, though! :csad::argh:

Pairing Constantine with Ray this week, Rory backing up Zari and bringing Charlie in from the cold, Nick and Gary on the bench while Ava steps in, camp brats and the lake beast :lmao:, camp boys for the cleanup thanks to Ray’s training, lusty witch Nora: Legends just keep mixing things up and it works! I love this show!!!!

Only blip was the missed opportunity to have Rory in camp counselor gear.

I still hope Charlie gets her powers back somehow. It would be pretty useful on missions. But, it probably doesn't matter since they barely use their powers anyway.

I laughed at how everyone seemed to be afraid of whatever evil Nora has been doing, but she's just working at some fair or amusement park.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"