The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 4 "Service" Discussion Thread

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
gfUnYk1.jpg

[YT]0wjsetW_aiM[/YT]

Finally, the episode I've been waiting for since the season premiere! They really shouldn't have waited 3 weeks to show us this.

A longer than normal episode that I suspect will be bogged down by multiple, frequent commercial breaks.

A longer than normal episode that I suspect will be bogged down by multiple, frequent commercial breaks.

No doubt. :( But at least they will let me check in on the Patriots game.

I'm so glad we finally have Negan. JDM is perfect.

Dwight being a *****ebag. Just when I felt bad for him last week.

On the other hand I don't know that I want a whole season of Negan being stupid mean to people. It's getting old fast. :(

So, question about the comics:

[BLACKOUT]Has Daryl and Carl switched places story-wise, or does anyone else think we'll end with Carl stowing away on the cargo truck?[/BLACKOUT]

On the other hand I don't know that I want a whole season of Negan being stupid mean to people. It's getting old fast. :(

Umm that's the whole point of Negan though haha. Exactly how it is in the comic as well.

I hope they give Carl his comic storyline.

So, question about the comics:

[BLACKOUT]Has Daryl and Carl switched places story-wise, or does anyone else think we'll end with Carl stowing away on the cargo truck?[/BLACKOUT]

I think he can still go, too. It helps that
Carl didn't end up with Negan after Negan killed Glenn- that came later.

Last edited:
I fail to see what is so boring or getting old about a villain being "super mean" but maybe that's just me? Seems like an odd complaint.
It's repetitive. I don't find slasher movies amusing because they are mostly just about creative ways to kill people. That gets old for me fast. I have the same trouble with cruelty. It doesn't amuse me, it's a turn off. I get that some of it has to happen to set up Negan, but I don't want a whole season of it. :(

Well pardon me young man and excuse the **** out of my goddamn french, but did you just threaten me?

Squeekness. Well he is the main villain of the show and the season, so of course that's gonna happen most of the time. Not being a dick or anything but from what you say about slasher films and cruelty and all that, maybe this show isn't for you.

Sure, Negan may share some traits from your typical antagonist, but I think part of what makes his appearance here so interesting is that, again, Rick and his group have been on a steady stream of success since they tried to get the jump on the Saviors. Once they met Negan head on, they realized that they were overconfident and underestimated just how far he'll go to make his point and send a message.

Yeah, he may make some bad judgment calls that you see in most villains, but he's still instrumental in bringing the survivors to a vulnerable point where they can't just go in guns a-blazing. They can't argue or shoot their way to victory because they know what that will lead to if Negan decides to retaliate.

It's repetitive. I don't find slasher movies amusing because they are mostly just about creative ways to kill people. That gets old for me fast. I have the same trouble with cruelty. It doesn't amuse me, it's a turn off. I get that some of it has to happen to set up Negan, but I don't want a whole season of it. :(

Couldn't agree with you more about slasher movies. They're not scary at all. Just same old, same old. Just unnecessary gore.

Squeekness. Well he is the main villain of the show and the season, so of course that's gonna happen most of the time. Not being a dick or anything but from what you say about slasher films and cruelty and all that, maybe this show isn't for you.
Last season was great. But so far this has been slow. I mean 45 minutes in what has happened? Meagan talked mean. He took food, took guns. They could have covered that in ten. :(

I can't take Carl seriously with his girl hair, it's to well kept

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"