The Walking Dead Season 7 Episode 6 "Swear" Discussion Thread

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
gfUnYk1.jpg

[YT]ma2fYxnUkg0[/YT]

So they released a "weeks ahead" trailer to hide how this is a Tara centric episode since they keep losing viewers this season.

Exactly what I thought when I saw that promo. However I'm still looking forward to this ep. Even though I know I'm in the minority on that.

oh great another Lizzie 2.0? What's with the blood thirsty kids?

Jesus, this episode is torture to get through.

Tough episode. This show is consistently fustrating when it comes to pointless episodes like this. Oh hey everybody, look, a camp of female redcoats. Wait no men? Curious

can't wait to find out where the "evil" men of this group are?

Yeah, I gotta admit, this episode is really, really boring and just kills the flow of this season. This season is just jumping in 4 different directions and is not building up any dramatic tension or anything. Every episode is just stop and go.

I mean I think Daryl's episode was way more boring than tonight so far, the group could really use Tara bringing back least some of this groups guns and ammo, it'd be great if some or all came to help fight Negan, they are able and certainly willing to fight, here's hoping anyways.

ah they must be dealt with then take the weapons, oh well

I mean I think Daryl's episode was way more boring than tonight so far, the group could really use Tara bringing back least some of this groups guns and ammo, it'd be great if some or all came to help fight Negan, they are able and certainly willing to fight, here's hoping anyways.

I disagree. The Daryl episode was great.

I should have watched Westworld tonight instead. If they want to get ratings back, the show runners better think twice about episodes like this moving forward. This is the reason why they lose viewers.

Nobody is evil? Really kid? Boy are you deluded

Yeah an episode like this really does nothing for me. I could've been watching Ash vs Evil dead and be entertained.

im five minutes in and considering turning it off. i don't give rats ass about either of these characters. can we get back to Shiva and the Kingdom please? wtf.

im five minutes in and considering turning it off. i don't give rats ass about either of these characters. can we get back to Shiva and the Kingdom please? wtf.

Trust me you can turn it off. You're not missing anything and nothing to the overall plot.

I am so tired of these one off episodes. Time to cut the seasons back down to 13 episodes so we can stick with the main story.

The ole you friend with dreads is a zombie syke.
Gimple'd

I mean it's not everyone's favorite, but come on, nothing to the overall plot? Nothing? It seems like this was some story building going here, most likely Tara will need to break her promise about this place, Ricks group will need their help, their weapons, they have a reason to help fight Negan.

I mean it's not everyone's favorite, but come on, nothing to the overall plot? Nothing? It seems like this was some story building going here, most likely Tara will need to break her promise about this place, Ricks group will need their help, their weapons, they have a reason to help fight Negan.

Eh I guess slightly but still. Pointless boring stuff going on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"